Going To Ibrox On Saturday

Ice Rink

what pissed me off was that I felt our players were fouled in the buildup to their first 2. The 1st goal, Boyd was pulling McLean all over the place. The 2nd, he jumped straight over the back of one of our players, something we had been penalised for about a minute before. Frustrating.

Regardless of the decisions that inevitably went against us, we were an absolute shambles at the back early doors.

Despite some nice spells of possession football and a belter of a finish from Sutton, we were pretty disappointing. With the inclusion of McGarry in particular, I'd question McGhee's lineup for what was a crunch game.

I'm disappointed in our inability to stop a really poor Rangers team look good.

Our start was really off the pace and we got royally shafted - however we played ourselves back in with some nice posession football. I thought we played really poorly in a defensive sense throughout the game though - our urgency in shutting them down all over the park at times was really poor - (get some McLean era videos out).

some bad decisions but we can't really argue at all I don't think.

The optimism of pushing for the top 6 took me into Ibrox for the first time in many moons. Won't be back though. there's so much wrong with it - from the search on entering the ground, through the treatment of our fans vs the treatment of theirs plus the holding us back after the final whistle (what actually is the legal position on that?). For £23.50 you end up feeling completely shafted.

They can ram it right up their shiter!

Usual script at Ibrox again, and getting a bit sick of it to be honest the only reason I go is there is that I meet some mates in the West End and walk over to the game, and have a foolish optimism that we are going to take something from there (one of these days). I'll be serioulsy thinking about not going in the future.

We lose an early goal - what a surprise

Bad decisions by the officials cost us dearly - bottling bastards, everyone of them

They get a penalty that was never a penalty - diving greasy bastard and a shitebag referee.

Crap treatment by the stewards and the Police - they just give themselves an easy day and police the minority and don't even look at the majority.

You just feel like launching two foot kick in the head to the rat faced manky bastards that shout abuse at you the whole game, I'd love to meet one or two of them away from the game.

Only good bit of the day what shouting some abuse at the Shemale blob that was ejected by the Police, they must get danger money for touching that.

Serious question though on the legislation for keeping us in. What is the legal grounding?

I would say 'well fans were being allowed to leave up until 89 mins and it was only after the final whistle went that the entrance was blocked.

We were held for no more than 5 mins then allowed out into the free-flowing crowds of Rangers fans outside who had merely been given a head start.

If I understood the announcement they were asking us to stay behind for health and safety reasons. It looked more like it was enforced by means of a police line across the exit route.

If I really wanted to walk out 'as a free man, so to speak' - what legally was the document that I'd have been cautioned / stopped on?

i will never be back unless its the scottish cup or a major game. got the subway in from the city centre and why there is not police on them i do not know! grown men singin songs that would be immature and narrow minded for a 12 year old to sing. Was playing a game spot the respectable looking rangers fan and in all seriousness it was really hard, they all look like the dregs of soceity! How any person with a bit of self respect can support them I do not know!

That was my first time at Ibrox and I have to say I was appalled at the so-called policing. They were all over the young Well lads who were just singing and having a bit of banter and didn't seem to be doing anything wrong. When I was walking in the copper asked me if I had any bottles etc and I said "naw mate, I'm from Motherwell, I'm not a Rangers fan". :lol:

Just watched the highlights on the BBC and I'm even more disappointed. I've already mentioned the foul by Boyd pulling McLean back before the first goal but what I didn't realise and has been said above is that he was miles offside when he nodded it forward. Don't think we can complain about the penalty. Mendes was always going down but McLean came across him enough that the ref, in his position, really had to give it.

I think they have to keep us in at the end because half of Ibrox is already away by the time the full whistle goes. Part-timers.

I sat in a Rangers pub before the game with a few h*n pals. Though something was going to kick off when i went for a drink fo the table. All was good in the end but what a goal by sutton. Never a pen and first goal was offside but that is what the OF get at there home every weekend.