Phil O'donnell Dvd

sydney devine

Guys and Gals,

On the eve of the first anniversary of A Night For Uncle Phil at the Civic Centre (has the big chap who admitted taking kids back to his house for a bevvy been released from police custody yet?) I appeal to your good nature and generous spirit to mark the occasion by snapping up the last of the DVDs from the club shop.

As you may or may not be aware, the only outlay from last year's very successful event was the cost of hiring a proper film and sound crew so we could make the DVD as professional a product as possible. We speculated to accumulate and, with the time fast approaching when all monies will be put towards a permanent memorial for Uncle Phil, it would be great if we could boost the funds by shifting the remaining DVDs.

If you haven't got a copy, please buy one. If you've already bought one, what's wrong with having a spare? April the 10th, 2008 was a special evening for 1000 Motherwell fans and it's one I'll never forget. All it costs to re-live the night is a tenner.

Cheers, Syd.

Guys and Gals,

On the eve of the first anniversary of A Night For Uncle Phil at the Civic Centre (has the big chap who admitted taking kids back to his house for a bevvy been released from police custody yet?) I appeal to your good nature and generous spirit to mark the occasion by snapping up the last of the DVDs from the club shop.

As you may or may not be aware, the only outlay from last year's very successful event was the cost of hiring a proper film and sound crew so we could make the DVD as professional a product as possible. We speculated to accumulate and, with the time fast approaching when all monies will be put towards a permanent memorial for Uncle Phil, it would be great if we could boost the funds by shifting the remaining DVDs.

If you haven't got a copy, please buy one. If you've already bought one, what's wrong with having a spare? April the 10th, 2008 was a special evening for 1000 Motherwell fans and it's one I'll never forget. All it costs to re-live the night is a tenner.

Cheers, Syd.

I've already bought 3 and after your new appeal i shall buy another, happy now. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Right folks, this is the unashamed final, final appeal for you all to buy a DVD of the Tam Cowan & legends night at the Civic last year.

Obviously there will be a load of you going into the club shop tomorrow to buy the new kit, and if you can afford to shell out £40 for a T-shirt, then surely a fiver for a DVD, with all proceeds going to a good cause, isn't too much to ask.

The memorial is now enterring the final stage and any last pennies we get could make a real difference. Dig deep, folks.

Cheers.

• 3 years later...

Ok, this is an absolute final, final appeal!

Obviously the memorial is now up on the side of the stand but I still have hundreds of the DVDs!

We've just had the loft re-insulated so it had to be emptied, and my missus is adamant that the DVDs aren't going back up there!

I am willing to furnish anyone who wants one with one for the paltry sum of £2, which includes postage. All proceeds will be donated to the Motherwell FC Community Trust since the memorial is complete. If anyone wants one, please PM me or drop me a text on 07920424590.

We have ear-marked the Bank Holiday weekend as time for a clear-out so anyone who hasn't got one by then will be disappointed as they will be in a skip!

Cheers.

Ok, this is an absolute final, final appeal!

Obviously the memorial is now up on the side of the stand but I still have hundreds of the DVDs!

We've just had the loft re-insulated so it had to be emptied, and my missus is adamant that the DVDs aren't going back up there!

I am willing to furnish anyone who wants one with one for the paltry sum of £2, which includes postage. All proceeds will be donated to the Motherwell FC Community Trust since the memorial is complete. If anyone wants one, please PM me or drop me a text on 07920424590.

We have ear-marked the Bank Holiday weekend as time for a clear-out so anyone who hasn't got one by then will be disappointed as they will be in a skip!

Cheers.

mate tried to send a pm to you.....yer box is full ;)

I would take two DVDs but the free postage to OZ would be to expensive :whistling:

Frazzie,

Dont know how I missed this but I will happily give you a tenner for the trust in xchange for one of these.

I tried to PM you my details but it wont send for some reason.

Can you PM me re how you want the cash.

Cheers.