Are You Planing To Renew Your Season Ticket ?

East_Stand_Al

Season ticket renewals  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying a Season ticket for next season

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If we fail to make top 6 should Season Ticket prices be Frozen/Reduced fo next season

• Frozen
    • Reduced
    • Not relevant

Went in to pay mine today, I'm sure I saw a leaflet mentioning spreading payments over 10 months. Didn't pay much attention to it really so I may be wrong.

Bought my ticket the past 2 seasons through the "Zebra Finance" 10 installments offer.

Worked out an extra £30 quid on a adult and child tickets for the cooper

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I moved house and forgot to change my address .........so I won't get a renewal letter.

At least you know about it Sarah. We all know of the problems of the season ticket holders database in the past but an element of that was fans forgetting to provide the club with up to date details. Also folk buy season tickets in a variety of ways eg one person might buy 2/3 on behalf of others. This can also cause understandable confusion.

I suppose the moral of the tale is to keep the club informed of changes of contact details and be very careful how you fill in your renewal form & then keep your fingers crossed!

Guest 'Flow
Still not had my letter. :)

We sent the first batch out yesterday and the second today so people should have them today, tomorrow or Saturday at the latest.

Leeann has talked about the database problems and identified that as a key critical area going forward. You may have noticed her comments on the Official site about some potential problems and indeed, how we're going to address them going forward.

Click Here

Guest 'Flow

Just beat me to that Ian....

The club should hold all your details on the system. You have till the end of May to take advantage of the 10% Early Bird offer!

Your seat will be held till the end of June. If you've not renewed by then the seat will be made available for full public sale.

But don't worry - pop into the Ticket Office or give them a phone during Office hours and you'll be able to renew no problems!

'Flow

My letter arrived this evening - yes this evening - Royal Mail decided that ten past six was the appropriate time to deliver our post today which is an utter disgrace which I will raise with them - they are really pissing me off the now as my bank statement was half way out the letter box last week. Anyway now that rant is over I'll be online sometime after payday on the 18th to do the renewal job. Good that the club are better organised though there is usually something good about being at no football for a couple of weeks, buying the ticket whetting your appetite for next season.

Managed to get hold of my letter so will get the ticket sorted out tomorrow. And make sure I change the address this time!

Good news I can do it over the phone too - saves a lot of hassle getting time off etc.

8 out of 10 Motherwell admin staff.

Correct address for a change, usually arrives at my mates house.

Correct details for a change.

All info in documents correct for a change.

No feckin stamp though!! had to go travel down to the sorting office to pick the letter it up and pay £1.30 for the missing postage. Never heard of pre-paid envelopes???

As usual nearly there, but you just can't seem to do things correctly.

I have never had any correspondence from the club in my time as a season book holder, and Im not holding out much hope this time either.

The thing is I am swithering on renewing this season due to circumstances, and while I probably will renew, the club aren't helping themselves if I dont get the letter through the post.