First Time In Fir Park

ForthThistle

Hope the game brings a great result for the Steelmen. I took my nephew to his first 'Well game against Falkirk when we won 3-2 earlier in the season, he to this day always sings Super Motherwell when i visit him. Its so good we won thay day the team made quite an impression nd he wants to go again. So think this week will be ideal as i also have a good feeling. we are due a win over Mehmet and co.....

The last Aberdeen game was my wee boy's 1st serious game at the Ark, he's been to footballaid matches and reserve games and a couple of friendlies, he drew a picture when we got home, sadly the crowd aren't cheering. Lots of booing and 'shut up' over one supporter's head. I felt really proud of the 'well support that night.

He says he's coming back though, but he'll need to wear 4 jackets if it's always that cold at the fitba.

Just wait until we're at Gayfield in the cup again :P

Good for you Davie - glad to hear of another addition to the Whitburn Supporters Club. Hope he's not of age to buy us a drink the next time we get to Europe.

Allez les 'Well.

Derek

Derek,

Your obviously not confident for this year.. :P:P:P:P

Im sure he will love it.. ( i will take a Nintendo DS just in case the Manager thinks its the CUP)

Do you want a lift.

Going through early to the Brother-in-laws, then probably to the Cooper for a few pints, thanks for the offer anyway. Pop in if you've got time.

Confident about the top 6 - think Europe is beyond us this year (damn that Nov-Dec period). Still the memories of Nancy are still fresh.

Hope to see you Saturday and that the wee fella has a great day - without the need for the Ninentdo :P

My first game was Partick Thistle i think, cant remember what year it was but i'm on my 14th season ticket this year so i mustve been about 4 or something? No idea if we won or lost, i just remember nagging my dad for the full first half to go home haha.

Good to hear of youngsters being initiated into the matchgoing experience. It must be a proud day for any father, and usually signals the start of a lifelong love affair between child and club.

Exactly ................. hope son, and father, enjoy the day.

Took my Bun supporting 7yr old nephew to his 1st game at Fir Park, that 6-2 humping of Livingston in 2003. He's been a 'Well fan ever since and now has a ST in the East Stand.

A few rows in front of me on Saturday I saw a wee kid who must have only been about a year old. His dad held him up to see the entire game and he seemed to love it (obviously didn't realise the score! :thumbup: ) Constantly waving his arms about and cheering. Great to see though.