Pre Reserving Seats

Moe_Green

although very slight on the grand scheme of things, those stickers on the seats have certainly made our stadium a right sight! what a bloody mess.

you can see even better now where all the empty seats are

You could certainly see how many season ticket holders were absent today

Ye could have seen it from Hamilton!

"In order to avoid confusion, on every season ticket seat we have placed the biggest fuckin stickers in the history of the earth....."

I know a few folk have pointed out the number of season ticket holders seats that were empty, but what the hell was that all about?

The sheer number of ST holder sets empty shocked me. Were they sitting elsewhere? Were they not at one of the most importnat games of the season for us? Or are we lying about the number of ST holders we have? Baffled me.

Guest 'Flow

1. Those stickers were just for this match and have already been removed!

2. The club will be looking to have a more permanent solution for next term (but slightly less “in your face” as it were). It was made to look as big and as bright as possible as to avoid non season ticket holders sitting in seats they shouldn't.

3. A lot of stickers (about 1000 mainly in the POD and Coop Stands) were for reserved seats like complimentary tickets and free tickets (Schools, NHS etc)

Cheers

'Flow

Despite the fun we all had with them (!), the stickers were totally amateurish.

What I did find interesting was that it looked as if the Cooper Stand is less than 50% season ticket occupied.

Stuart.

I know it's Monday morning after a crap display and we're all grumpy ESWF

But yer know gonny get engraved name plates for ST wi 4 days notice and Flow answered the question on the apparently 'empty' ST seats two posts above yours.