Last 5 Fixtures

Rickoza

I see that St. Mirren have dropped there prices to £10 and £5 for the game at there place.

Dirty copy cat c***s. I hope they rot in the fucking hole of a town they come from. I have to endure this shithole called Paisley on a daily basis and its full of nothing more than the dregs of humanity who are too fucked to get the bus to Glasgow.

As for the final games of the season. I will be attending one of the them - the ICT game. Thats it.

Speaking of dregs of humanity, you walked through Motherwell town centre during the day lately it a depressing sight!

I know - its a shitehole too, but its my shitehole!

I actually sent a letter to our Labour MP who had sent a flyer through the door with a questionaire on it. I filled it in and then told him to get his finger oot his arse and sort out our fecking dire shitehole and he replied with a generic letter with the 'House of Commons' logo on it. Fat bearded fuckwit that he is!

Mind you they have fair spruced up Barons Haugh and Dalziel Hoose. There is a wee Japanese garden down there now! An oasis in a bog of pish!

I know - its a shitehole too, but its my shitehole!

I actually sent a letter to our Labour MP who had sent a flyer through the door with a questionaire on it. I filled it in and then told him to get his finger oot his arse and sort out our fecking dire shitehole and he replied with a generic letter with the 'House of Commons' logo on it. Fat bearded fuckwit that he is!

Mind you they have fair spruced up Barons Haugh and Dalziel Hoose. There is a wee Japanese garden down there now! An oasis in a bog of pish!

Is that the one that looks like that bent astronomer mentalist in the Sunday Mail... :(

I see that St. Mirren have dropped there prices to £10 and £5 for the game at there place.

According to the Paisley Express, they are doing it for their remaining three games.(me thousandth post incidentally!)..

ST MIRREN fans will be able to beat the credit crunch by taking advantage of cut-price admission for the club’s three remaining SPL home games of the season.

The Buddies are slashing admission prices for the matches against Inverness Caley Thistle on Saturday, May 2, Motherwell on Saturday, May 9, and Hamilton Accies on Saturday, May 23.

And, given that the Saints are still not completely clear of the relegation zone, these three home games could make or break their season.

Admission prices for all stands within St Mirren Park for these games will be £10 for adults or £12 for a padded seat in the main stand.

Children aged under 18, pensioners aged over 65 and full-time students who have a valid matriculation card can get in for just £5.

And the cost for a disabled fan and one helper is also £5.

It’s hoped that thousands of St Mirren supporters will take advantage of the cut-price offer for these vital league matches.

This would mean that Gus MacPherson’s men will have a large vocal support cheering them on when they negotiate the vital matches against their relegation rivals.

The Buddies will no doubt have revenge on their minds when they meet Terry Butcher’s Highlanders at St Mirren Park on May 2.

The last time the teams locked horns was earlier this month.

Then, two goals from Filipe Morais secured a 2-1 win for Inverness at the Tulloch Stadium.

And Motherwell will be certain to want some payback for the 2-0 defeat which the Saints inflicted on them at Fir Park last weekend when they come to town on May 9.

St Mirren will also be aiming to maintain their unbeaten SPL record against Billy Reid’s Hamilton Accies.

The Lanarkshire side will be the final visitors to Paisley this season two weeks later.

Scottish Cup Semis. But I agree, why not tomorrow when it'd get a bigger crowd surely?

Exactly. Is it not unusual not to have matches on Scottish Cup Weekend if you are not in it or not playing one of the teams? Surely Inverness CT and Motherwell, neither of them remain in the cup...

Is it really to much for the authorities to have common sense just once in their life.