Accies Away

MFCGMFC

73 members have voted

1. 1. Going to NDP

• Yes
    • No

Nope.

The prices- provided they aren't trying to get a bigger crowd to try and help them to survive in the SPL, will no doubt be about £20 for adults, which for what is a meaningless game for us, just isn't on. If the notion takes me, I'll head into college and watch over it from there whilst doing "work".

Sounds like there are going to be a good few season tickets not used for the last two games!! I don't have one this season but would certainly have used it had I got one.

Falkirk: I'll more than likely miss. Got a head-wetting session in the evening anyway so the finances probably wouldn't allow.

St Mirren: I'm toying with the idea of some further torture, if only because at that stage it'll be the 3rd Saturday in a row without getting to a game It's also a fairly straight forward train day too. It would be entirely typical of Motherwell to go there with nothing to play for and beat them having shat in the nest in 4 must wins against them in recent seasons.

Accies: This will likely be a definite for me. Its probably the only one of the 5 remaining fixtures that captures any imagination given its a derby game and the satisfaction that could be gleaned if we get a result and they are still in shtook at the time. Its also the last away game of the season which I always make an effort to try to get to.

As much as I'm in a rage over saturdays performance, there is every chance I'll be at all five games after the split. As someone mentioned about St Mirren is decent for a day on the bevvy and quite accessible by train. For me, it depends on what FPC are doing that day as to whether I go or not.

I've never seen Motherwell at New Douglas Park before so will almost certainly be at that one to tick it off the list, and Falkirk is the opposite - I've never missed a 'Well game at that ground and, while they have mostly been shite and cold, I wouldn't like to break that because I was in a huff.

Frazzle

I'll more than likely be there aiming to get to 3/5 post split fixtures so the 2 home games are a definite, Falkirk game I am not paying them £21 to freeze my arse off, St Mirren just canny bring myself to go back there this season.

Besides hopefully by that time they'll be going back down to the first division. :rolleyes: