V St. Mirren

East_Stand_Al

Another Bogey team for us this season played them 5 times this season with a record of 2 draws 2 defeats and 1 win.

3 points off of them could (depending on Falkirk ) push them to the foot of the SPL which personally I would find deeply satisfying :whistling:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the pressure is on them, some teams it galvanises (falkirk) some it ruins (us). Depends how they react I suspect - can see it going either way but I think it might peter out into a nervy, tame 0-0.

Don't want to predict a score but it's an easy win for the junkies.

Pathetic stuff from us in recent weeks and it looks as if many of the players minds are elsewhere.

Just want the season to be over :)

After watching the Falkirk game I don't disagree with you.

That said if we keep losing we will start falling down the league and each league placing is worth £60 or £70k a place. I don't believe Motherwell can afford to drop 2 or 3 places and effectively lose £100k+. The players and management team are or had better beware of this little fact.

If we lose on Saturday and Hamilton and ICT win then by the time we come to play them - they will be playing to win and to probably overtake us in the league. That is NOT good enough :)

∞-0 to St.Mirren

Now I'm a pessimist like the rest of you.

Why is no-one allowed to say anything negative about the team on this board without getting daft comments like this?

Can't se us winning this one, 1-0 St Mirren.

Gotta love the optimism on here

-------------------------------

∞-0 to St.Mirren

Now I'm a pessimist like the rest of you.

:)

Pinky says: We win.

Brain says: Let's wait

And i says: I hope, we win.

No, I am not schizo. ^^

:)

1-0 either way.

Similar to the cup game, whoever can take the golden chance that comes their way will win it.

Not many goals in the game I reckon.

Hopefully we seek revenge for our no-show in the Top 6 decider.

I just think it would be classic Motherwell to go there with nothing to play for and win comfortably having lost games to them that would have completely changed the outlook of our season.

Whether that'll happen though, I'm not so sure. Saints fan in work is struggling to believe how lethargic they were against Caley and given their predicament you can't really see that happening again, chuck in the fact they are due a league win at their new ground and seem to have something of an Indian sign over us, I'd say the omens aren't great.

Which conversely makes the thought of going there and putting them right in the shit a fairly appealing one for a Wednesday afternoon!! :)