V St. Mirren

East_Stand_Al

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good result tomorrow now reads as

Motherwell - Bookings 10 Sendings Off 4

Saint Mirren - Bookings 0 Sendings Off 0, match abandoned as a 3-0 St Mirren victory........

Sorted it for you. <_<

Seriously, you are that desperate for entry into Europe by the back door? (Please, no obvious comments)

Don't you think this could seriously damage your early league form and for what? Not seriously going to do anything are you? You've also got the problems cashing your giro in Lithuania. :P

You've also got the problems cashing your giro in Lithuania. <_<

There is no way you are from Paisley, otherwise you wouldn't have the audicity to even try to belittle another town. I have to drive through Paisley on occasion and I have to get my car washed in Renfrew because its that much of a shithole. As for cashing Giro's, thats an Olympic Sport in wedgie overspill land. Its got more smack than Manny Pacquiao

Oh fur fecks sake. Shane McGowan's twin is declaring someone else ugly..........

Please go down. No fecker would miss you.

There is no way you are from Paisley, otherwise you wouldn't have the audicity to even try to belittle another town. I have to drive through Paisley on occasion and I have to get my car washed in Renfrew because its that much of a shithole. As for cashing Giro's, thats an Olympic Sport in wedgie overspill land. Its got more smack than Manny Pacquiao

:P Sorry, your superior inteligence has lost me. Does he play for Arsenal? <_<

Don't feed the troll folks. <_< Seriously, there's a bit of me thinking that there may be a god after all, hey we missed out on the top 6 but we still get into Europe via the back door AND have an influence on who goes down. As others have said, nothing against the Saints as a team BUT their online fanbase ranks them in line with OF in popularity stakes. Aye we may have kicked them aff the park in 1977, BUT we've had some fud on P&B greetig about the attendance ever since... :P

Everything is in place for a win tomorrow, the pundits are predicting a Saints victory, the natives are getting (more) obnoxious, fingers crossed...

Don't feed the troll folks. <_< Seriously, there's a bit of me thinking that there may be a god after all, hey we missed out on the top 6 but we still get into Europe via the back door AND have an influence on who goes down. As others have said, nothing against the Saints as a team BUT their online fanbase ranks them in line with OF in popularity stakes. Aye we may have kicked them aff the park in 1977, BUT we've had some fud on P&B greetig about the attendance ever since... :P

Everything is in place for a win tomorrow, the pundits are predicting a Saints victory, the natives are getting (more) obnoxious, fingers crossed...

Troll? :P

I agree, going on about 1977 makes no sense, i'm sure every teams had some injustice in the last 30 odd years. I'm no one of the pundits, hard to see us win, only thing is hard to see you win, as the man says "got 0-0 written all over it". :lol:

I've just had a post deleted for "unacceptable banter" which regards "masturbation" as unacceptable. :P

Considering the "f'ing" & name calling that is allowed, and quite rightly, this is hilarious. You don't think it's because this Mod has no sense of humour or does this go to a committee? <_<:P:lol:

You basically admitted to having looked at, and probably having sucked, Billy Mehmets cock.

Now, although I certainly did not, you power crazy Mod thinks the nasty "M" word is 100 times more evil.

In fact sucking cock is allowed but "M" isnt, god bless censorship. <_<:P:P

What does that suggest about the Mod? :lol:

Now, although I certainly did not, you power crazy Mod thinks the nasty "M" word is 100 times more evil.

In fact sucking cock is allowed but "M" isnt, god bless censorship. <_<:P:P

What does that suggest about the Mod? :lol:

BUt see in reality, I was trying to have banter and expected a witty comeback.

If thats the kind of witty comeback you can provide, then its quite clear that everything about St.Mirren is dull, even there fans.

Thought the drugs would help but they clearly don't work.

The words were not the problem, the order in which you typed them and the context you put them in, were.

If ye'd a brain ye'd be dangerous.

Oh, ok, whit about this.......

Gay..............I...................am

Hurry, yer 30 seconds are nearly up. :O:O:lol:

"The order in which you typed them" usually called a sentence. :whistling:

Here's a chance to make some money, and ye don't need to tell the Jobcentre, Saints 2- Murderwell 0, 9/1, christ, giving money away. :P