Hold The Bus

Guest 'Flow

as bad as the malpas season? i think not.

our most miserable performances this season this season don't come anywhere near the lows under malpas. things haven't always went well this season but in the main we've been watchable, under malpas we were a joke.

No he doesny, cos he's got St. Mirren beating Inverness, and Inverness beating St. Mirren. And Hamilton and Inverness not playing each other at all. Plus Killie not playing Falkirk or Inverness.

Well, he did say that the whole bottom six could finish on 41 points before anyone else did.

I think Cambo would freely admit that I had first suggested it was possible (see post a bit above his). I just didn't type out the permutations to show it was possible because I didn't anyone would be interested! However, credit to Cambo who went to the effort of thinking it out and posting it.

Seriously, we all know it won't happen - I only posted it because someone said it was arithmetically impossible for us to be relegated and it got me thinking.

Come on, surely we'll pick up a point somewhere? Won't we?

On a sort-of related note, it appears (from some rough calculations) as though Accies are now safe. It looks like any combination of results would leave someone beneath them even if they lost all three remaining games - if that is the case, it would be the first time they've managed two straight top-flight seasons since before World War 2! In any event, I think our results will have a big bearing on just who does take the drop. Should be clearer after Wednesday night.

On a sort-of related note, it appears (from some rough calculations) as though Accies are now safe. It looks like any combination of results would leave someone beneath them even if they lost all three remaining games - if that is the case, it would be the first time they've managed two straight top-flight seasons since before World War 2! In any event, I think our results will have a big bearing on just who does take the drop. Should be clearer after Wednesday night.

Don't think Accies are safe yet. Certain results could see the bottom 6 finish like this.

I think :lol:

7 Motherwell 47

8 Falkirk 41

9 St Mirren 40

10 Inverness 39

11 Killie 38(better g/d)

12 Hamilton 38