Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xpzivc.jpg

People like that should be euthanized. That's not a joke by the way, bundle them into the pack of a police van as they leave the supermarket, take them to a secluded spot, and shoot them.

Who the fuck are they kidding stoating about the fruit & veg aisle?

Anyone got the strip yet? My Dad got me a medium adult sized one as a surprise. I was completely over the moon and then to my dismay I find I can't fit my head through it. I never thought my head was abnormally large but there is no way my head is getting through without ripping the collar. I then let my younger brother try it on and still no success. Hope it's a one off and not a common fault as the strip looks absolutely cracking and I was genuinely over the moon about getting it.

Anyone got the strip yet? My Dad got me a medium adult sized one as a surprise. I was completely over the moon and then to my dismay I find I can't fit my head through it. I never thought my head was abnormally large but there is no way my head is getting through without ripping the collar. I then let my younger brother try it on and still no success. Hope it's a one off and not a common fault as the strip looks absolutely cracking and I was genuinely over the moon about getting it.

Do you have the home top mate?