Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

As you'll see from the support at all the games the vast vast majority of home tops have been fine. I bought a few canterbury items for myself and know a few others that have done likewise (the home top included) and have had zero problems. Theyare bang on.

There was a problem with the JAXX logo from Canterbury's end (the fucked up the pressing temperature I think) which was sorted for folks who took em back to the shop as was the case for everybody who took a legitimate complaint back.

Canterbury as a manufacturer and Provan as a retailer need to honour their legal obligations.

IF you bought a shirt and IF it was dodgy you'd be well within your rights to take it back.

So my top was absolutely spot on (and I take it it's the same for all the dudes wearing them to all the games) - So. Do you want to believe that story? - or is it better to be scared off?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my top was absolutely spot on (and I take it it's the same for all the dudes wearing them to all the games)

I noticed a few shirts at the Rangers game where the Jaxx logo had gone and some where it was starting to peel or crack. These people had obviously chosen not to take them back.

In the cases where it was no longer there, I think they were the lucky ones. :thumbup:

Mine came off and I just left it off. You can still see it a wee bit if you look for it but, to be honest, I prefer it without it so I'm not complaining. Although I am getting a bit bored of folk asking me if I had it removed because I'm morally opposed to gambling! :thumbup:

Also, I've dealt with Provan Sports plenty of times over the years, both for myself and FPC, and I've been very happy with the service and quality. As for Canterbury, I'm happy enough to put it down to a bad batch of home tops as I've bought a few other Canterbury items from the 'Well Shop and they've always been good quality.

Well, returned the wee fellas' on Friday due to the logo unattaching itself from the shirt. Asked when I purchased and informed problems lay with the first batch delivered only. Repressed with no problems and he was back sporting the colours up here in a sea of bumble bee kits. First wash since, lettering has peeled at the same locations and stuck in a back to front fashion over the other letters. The Wicked Witch (she may even pass it to the Wicked Sister-in-law, she's worse) has now been given the shirt to return, you lot can now get the earache! :P

As is the current theme (the club and retailer can dress it up how they like) to change kit every season, are we the only club to offer a 'not far off six-monthly' kit? Get yours at half price after Santa has popped down your chimney... again.

As is the current theme (the club and retailer can dress it up how they like) to change kit every season, are we the only club to offer a 'not far off six-monthly' kit? Get yours at half price after Santa has popped down your chimney... again.

:P

No dressing up involved. If we change sponsor and were to put that on the same design of shirt we'd be criticised either way..

Mine came off and I just left it off. You can still see it a wee bit if you look for it but, to be honest, I prefer it without it so I'm not complaining. Although I am getting a bit bored of folk asking me if I had it removed because I'm morally opposed to gambling! :P

Also, I've dealt with Provan Sports plenty of times over the years, both for myself and FPC, and I've been very happy with the service and quality. As for Canterbury, I'm happy enough to put it down to a bad batch of home tops as I've bought a few other Canterbury items from the 'Well Shop and they've always been good quality.

Who the fuck asked you that? Can't say it ever crossed my mind.

That the reason though?

No dressing up involved. If we change sponsor and were to put that on the same design of shirt we'd be criticised either way..

None? :P Point taken on your second point. While shirt sponsorship and manufacture are out of sync, I only see one winner here and it isn't the fanbase. Cynical? Me? Definitely.

I purchased mine after the 8 v 1 game, and my logo has been fine. (i have been washing it inside out and at about 40, and has been fine.

Dont know what batch it was but i always wash my tops inside out. (does this actually keep the tops in good condition? or is it just one of those things that were told to do?)

None? :P Point taken on your second point. While shirt sponsorship and manufacture are out of sync, I only see one winner here and it isn't the fanbase. Cynical? Me? Definitely.

None at all! Noody is forced to buy the kits, and there isn't much of a difference in money taken in on strips between 1 season strips and 2 season strips. I know you think it's a convenient for a quick buck for us, but that really isn't the case, we're hoping that this years kits will be 2 years, that again depends on sponsorship..

Dont know what batch it was but i always wash my tops inside out. (does this actually keep the tops in good condition? or is it just one of those things that were told to do?)

It should certainly help a bit -- reduces the chance of badges and transfers getting rubbed or snagged by anything else you're washing at the same time.

It should certainly help a bit -- reduces the chance of badges and transfers getting rubbed or snagged by anything else you're washing at the same time.

First time I've known of her indoors to wash the strip inside out and...

Well, returned the wee fellas' on Friday due to the logo unattaching itself from the shirt. Asked when I purchased and informed problems lay with the first batch delivered only. Repressed with no problems and he was back sporting the colours up here in a sea of bumble bee kits. First wash since, lettering has peeled at the same locations and stuck in a back to front fashion over the other letters. The Wicked Witch (she may even pass it to the Wicked Sister-in-law, she's worse) has now been given the shirt to return, you lot can now get the earache! :P

First time I've known of her indoors to wash the strip inside out and...

If that's really just been a problem with the way the transfers were pressed in a certain batch, though, then I'd guess it's just the heat of the water that's done you there. No amount of inside-out washing will help with that, probably just coincidence it happened the first time!