Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

Guest 'Flow
Any of these mock ups going in the window?

Yep! They are already....

Excellent, that's the fatties question out the way. Now for myself, will you be able to purchase the professional baselayer strip? :lol:

Naw, you can't I am afraid! It will be exclusive to our first-team only (with only sponsors getting them at the end of the campaign)...

'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent, that's the fatties question out the way. Now for myself, will you be able to purchase the professional baselayer strip? :lol:

I wasn't bothered if they were tighter either seeing as how I'm built like a rake! I would have preferred it to be tighter/more fitted to be honest! :lol:

Anyway, looking forward to checking out the new jersey in the flesh.

Some comments of praise on FootballShirtCulture.com too.

:lol:

The top is absolutely cracking, would have went for claret shorts but you can't have everything. Like the bit of white detail here and there, particularly like the collar which makes it a bit different.

It's also out nice and early for the summer holidays.

Took the wee fella down to pre-order this afternoon. In the dog house as some notes were missing from his bank :lol: (I could have sworn it was the Wicked Witchs' fault, that's his away kit paid for now!). Have to thank Dave for counting out the pound coins, promise it won't be the same in July.

Anyroads, the pictures do not do the kit justice. Amber as promised, imitating the amber on the Bukta offerings and a little darker than featured on the main advertisement and teasers 1,2,3 & 4.

I stoated over to Fir Park this afternoon because I don't have internet access at work, so my first viewing of the new top was the one in the shop window. It's a lovely jersey and I'll be wandering back over to pre-order for me and my youngest.

I agree with others that it would be better with claret shorts but I'll take it a bit at a time. We've got our hoop back and that's a step in the right direction as far as I'm concerned. A point that the shop are obviously aware of, since they've displayed the shirt with another one below it facing inwards to let all us moaning c***s see that it's a hoop.

Now, if we could just be allowed to buy the jerseys without a sponsor's logo wasting them. We can only hope.

Now, if we could just be allowed to buy the jerseys without a sponsor's logo wasting them. We can only hope.

I was showing off our strip to my Hibs buddy that sits next to me at work. Given that the hoop is back, he asked if I was buying it without the sponsor!!?

Apparently Hibs sell sponsor free shirts every year.

in light of practically every person on here saying they would have preferred claret or white shorts rather than the ones there, and also the fact we will need a change of shorts anyway, is it too late for MFC to alternate to a different pair of shorts for this season?

Appreciate the effort that has gone in and il be buying it anyway no doubt, but would prob get a few more coffers as a result.

Apparently Hibs sell sponsor free shirts every year.

Really? :lol: I didn't know that and I'm a bit surprised to be honest, I assumed sponsors would demand that all replica shirts carry their advertisement. It would be magic if we had the option to buy without the logo.

Really? :lol: I didn't know that and I'm a bit surprised to be honest, I assumed sponsors would demand that all replica shirts carry their advertisement. It would be magic if we had the option to buy without the logo.

Definately the case mate. My mate was shocked that we didn't do it.

Would be tremendous if we could follow that.

Definately the case mate. My mate was shocked that we didn't do it.

Would be tremendous if we could follow that.

Is it not only done like that because Hibs sponsers are in alcohol (whyte & mckay) ??

I know Celtic were selling their tops last year without the sponsor.

As far the 'Well top, I am a big fan, would have loved it with claret shorts though