• Jamie Murphy
    • Stephen Hughes
    • Cillian Sheridan
    • David Clarkson
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Steven McGarry
    • Robert McHugh
    • Null Vote

I give the whole side the thumbs up. They have been a tough side to crack and i feel we have performed well against them only to be cruely beaten.

My pick would be to Davie Clarkson, great shift and 2 goals. He has came on a ton. Lets hope the saints go marching down :thumbup: .

Great to see wee murphy also netting. Hope he gets another run in the side.

everyone played well today, the only negative was o'brien having a brainstorm and attempting to gift st mirren goals for ten minutes.

went for hammell. i thought hughes started quietly then got a boost from his role in the 2nd and controlled the game after that. him and hammell were about neck and neck for me but hammell played well throughout the game so i'll go for him especially since he made the first with a great ball and started the move for the thrid with a belter of a tackle.

special mentions for buzz who was solid and made a great save at dorman's feet at 0 - 0 and especailly sheridan who put in a power of effort and was probably the difference between our poor recent pperformances and our success today. he's gave 100% every time i've seen him and is very honest, when he goes back to celtic it'll be with my best wishes.

Dorman is vastly over-rated, did nothing in the game at FP apart from spank a 30 yarder in.

Old firm target, do yersel a favour.

exactly.

any time i've seen him he disapears out the game for long spells and while he has popped up with a lot of goals this season i doubt that will continue. he'd definitely be a good guy to have in your side but he's nowhere near as good as he's made out to be.

i hope the people who were saying they'd swap hughes for him were at the game because hughes was on a different level to him yesterday.