Season Ticket Sales Up

Guest 'Flow

No letter for me, and none all season. I phoned them up last Thursday, the wee burd said it was due to problems with the new system last year. Re-checked my details and said she'd send me the letter out................... still no letter. Im going to go in and buy it over the counter before the game today. :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give them their due, I haven't recieved my letter but a wee call on 01698 333333 and i got it emailed to me in a few minutes.

Lee

or if you email them.....they then send you the letter...minus your login details and with someone elses email message attached to it. Data protection at its finest :whistling::D

I've at no stage ever received a letter from Fir Park regarding season tickets, or regarding the botched new pricing initiatives that magically disappeared. Will have to seriously think about whether I renew my season ticket or not. It will probably be dependent on what signings we make. Of course I'll still be there every week regardless, but the club surely can't expect people to commit when the squad is continually allowed to stagnate.

The club surely can't expect people to commit when the squad is continually allowed to stagnate.

That's it for me. £250 is alot of money and is way over priced for what is generally a very poor few hours of 'entertainment' at Fir Park'. Sit on yer hands, don't sing, don't stand up, don't wave flags' don't involve inflatable reptiles. Plus the quality is poor, will get worse next season and we play the same shitey teams over and over again.

However, we are 'Well fans and will be there most of the time-but you have to question parting with that amount of cash for what is on offer. Especially when you read the site telling you 10/9/8 days to go to get your discount - and you still don't have your letter <_<