Season Ticket Sales Up

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell me what the "School Juvenille" price means in the drop down menu when buying online? It's just that it is over £20 cheaper than i'm paying for my kid just now.

23wvda8.jpg

A wee guess here that School Juvenile will be under 16 and school adult will be over 16 :huh:

Can anyone tell me what the "School Juvenille" price means in the drop down menu when buying online? It's just that it is over £20 cheaper than i'm paying for my kid just now.

23wvda8.jpg

This option (and the school adult) is indeed the scheme we have run now for a few seasons whereby season tickets can be purchased by local schools in blocks for the pupils and supervising adults. Ratio between kids and adults is normaly around 6:1. The option should not really be showing onscreen as these purchases have to be made by a school representative in person at the ticket office as there is quite a bit of paper work that follows.

Our apologies for the confusion. I'll have this option removed and get the ticket office review to see if it has been used by others in error and contact them to resolve.

Leeann

This option (and the school adult) is indeed the scheme we have run now for a few seasons whereby season tickets can be purchased by local schools in blocks for the pupils and supervising adults. Ratio between kids and adults is normaly around 6:1. The option should not really be showing onscreen as these purchases have to be made by a school representative in person at the ticket office as there is quite a bit of paper work that follows.

Our apologies for the confusion. I'll have this option removed and get the ticket office review to see if it has been used by others in error and contact them to resolve.

Leeann

Cheers for clearing that up, that's my tickets now ordered. :lol:

Flow,

I have received my renewal letter and thinking back I have received all postal letters sent by the club, am I in the minority?

Can the club not email all communiques to those that give email address' rather than depend on the Post Office?

Anyway what I was really meaning to ask is I am planning to renew online during the Bank Holiday weekend (after pay day) will the system be expected to be fully operational or will it be offline? If it does go down will there be anyone available to sort it and failing this will the ticket office be open on the Monday?

:lol:

If it helps I see ticket office is open before the Killy game 10am - kick off but closed on Holday monday

How do you renew online? I have entered my on-line username and password ok but when I click on the renew season ticket option on the right hand side nothing happens. Any help much appreciated. Cheers.

If anyone else who hasn't received their letters needs their online details then contact Jade in the Ticket Office via email jade.gallacher@motherwellfc.co.uk and she'll send you it out.

not recieved my letter even tho i've recieved every other letter sent out including my renewal form last year,emailed on the 15th and had no reply yet ,would like to renew online.