Prices For Saturday

bigmcd

does anyone know if the club plan to reduce the prices for the last game of the season as it is a meaningless fixture ive heard a few rumours from my mates that the club are considering reducing the prices as they say £18 for the east stand is a little bit steap :cheers:

does anyone know if the club plan to reduce the prices for the last game of the season as it is a meaningless fixture ive heard a few rumours from my mates that the club are considering reducing the prices as they say £18 for the east stand is a little bit steap :cheers:

Just a little bit steap?

i dread to think what size of crowd we will get on saturday if the prices stay the same im a season ticket holder but would like the prices dropped slightly especially if mmg puts out a few reserves as he said he would as both teams can go out and enjoy the game i would like to see a half decent crowd to thank the players for there efforts this season :cheers:

i am a season ticket holder & i have no problem with the club reducing the prices on sat. as at the end of the day it will be more like a reserve game if the gaffer does blood a few youngsters as killie might do as well. but i think the club is in a no win situation as there will be fans who may moan at the prices if they are reduced, but i hope we have a good game & with the fair play place within reach it is also up to the fans to behave (no pitch invasion) & europe then beckons MOM THE ,WELL. :cheers:

One last game at lower prices isn't going to affect the ticket difference too much at this stage of the season.

However, we don't want just any old Tom, Dick or Hairy turning up as they may just take it in their hands to invade the park and lose us the Fair Play Spot.

So yeah, reduce the prices but not to low.

I'll be there but my brother and other folk I normally go to away games with are giving it a body swerve.

Killie got slagged on here for keeping prices at £20 for the Setanta game in March (Motherwell charged £22 for Killie fans for the Setanta game in Dec on a monday night)

But £22 on sat for a glorified friendly is a joke. I can understand that Boyle was maybe hoping for us still to be in the shit and bring a bumper crowd and therefore cash in on full prices but both sides will have a pish crowd on sat and I predict 3,500 at most.

That is actually very daft.

The elasticity of demand as it is for tommorow's game (final day, early KO, bank holiday weekend, meaningless) will ensure that the lcub wil be lucky if an extra 50 people will decide to go for 3 quid less - if that actually.

It is either prices dropped WAY low so thousands extra go or not at all to ensure a steady income.

As it happens - Entry could be £1 tommorow and we WOULD NOT sell out :nod:

I'll be there but my brother and other folk I normally go to away games with are giving it a body swerve.

Killie got slagged on here for keeping prices at £20 for the Setanta game in March (Motherwell charged £22 for Killie fans for the Setanta game in Dec on a monday night)

But £22 on sat for a glorified friendly is a joke. I can understand that Boyle was maybe hoping for us still to be in the shit and bring a bumper crowd and therefore cash in on full prices but both sides will have a pish crowd on sat and I predict 3,500 at most.

Doesnt matter what the price is, Killie's away support is non existent, always has been, always will. Seeing as ur brother is not coming thats like half ur support, so we will have to double your price! Simple maths!