Well Worth It!

Guest 'Flow

Yeah you can.

TICKET OFFICE OPENING HOURS:

Monday to Thursday: 9.15am to 4.30pm

Friday: 9.15am to 3.30pm

ADDITIONAL HOURS:

Saturday 23rd May: 10am to Kick Off (vs Kilmarnock)

Saturday 30th May: 10am to 2pm

Sunday 31st May: 10am to 2pm

Guest 'Flow

Good lad and to confirm, you can renew prior to the Killie game this weekend!

Another two Season Ticket only benefits will be announced in the next week too :D

'Well Worth It indeed...

'Flow

can i just check that season ticket renewals can be done on sat pre the killie game up until kick off? cheers

Got my renewals sorted but if it was me unless you're heading along at opening time I would be a bit wary about renewing on Saturday morning near kick-off time.

Past experience trying to get tickets for the St Mirren replay has really put me off trying to get tickets sorted pre-match. That day for no apparent reason PC Plod decided to call a halt with no more than half a dozen in a queue. I would hope the club will make the police aware of their plans to sell tickets so they won't but I don't have much confidence in them not doing the same at a whim on Saturday.

Also given that the club want people to fill out forms for every ticket purchased (there are bundles inside the ticket office incidently) it might be useful if MFC have someone on hand outside the ticket office to distribute the forms with pens to those who perhaps didn't get a letter or are first time buyers. If the weather's good they might also want to get a table set up so folk can get themselves sorted and save getting to the front of the queue and start form filling.

Good lad and to confirm, you can renew prior to the Killie game this weekend!

Another two Season Ticket only benefits will be announced in the next week too :D

'Well Worth It indeed...

'Flow

Do I need a code to be able to renew my season ticket online? May not be able to get in to the ticket office before the game on Saturday.

Guest 'Flow
Do I need a code to be able to renew my season ticket online? May not be able to get in to the ticket office before the game on Saturday.

Tony,

As Rammer said, it should be on the renewal letter. However, if for whatever reason you didn't recieve your letter then email Jade at jade.gallacher@motherwellfc.co.uk and she can get your online details (Code etc) sorted.

Cheers

'Flow

It's on the renewal letter that was sent out (if you got it).

Does online renewal work yet? My dad and my brother have both tried a few times over the past week or so, and the website just fell flat on its arse in various different ways each time.

Cheers guys, email sent off now. Renewal letter never arrived, either due to my postie (who's totally useless) or the club having incorrect address details (which has happened to me too as they said they have 2 separate databases). Either way, hopefully get it sorted soon.

Tony,

As Rammer said, it should be on the renewal letter. However, if for whatever reason you didn't recieve your letter then email Jade at jade.gallacher@motherwellfc.co.uk and she can get your online details (Code etc) sorted.

Cheers

'Flow

I have no doubt the staff in the ticket office will be under immense pressure just now so to have replied to my email with the relevant details in under 1 week is damn good going.

Well done

Can't get the site to work either even though I can log in etc. When I click to renew my ticket all I get is a display saying ....

Renew season ticket 1 - 1 from 1.

Guess I'll just need to call the office to renew instead.

It must - We've had nearly 1/3 of our sales via that method!

'Flow

Of course, all that means is that it works for some people; not that it works for all users. It sounds like others are having problems.