Home Tie Venue

dosser

Europa Cup Tie - Your Preference?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you prefer the 1st round game was played?

• Hamilton
    • Airdrie
    • Livingston
    • Firhill
    • A.N Other

I would prefer anywhere but livi...............the last times we have played at their ground they wouldn't even open enough gates to let the fans in in time to see the game. Parking around it is also not too good as is public transport.

One wee query about our euro jaunt.

Will we be allowed to register 2 grounds for our home matches or will we be stuck playing all our group matches at the alternative stadium too?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would prefer anywhere but livi...............the last times we have played at their ground they wouldn't even open enough gates to let the fans in in time to see the game. Parking around it is also not too good as is public transport.

Why not just park at the shops like everyone else? Never had a problem.

You sure you're thinking of Almondvale and not somewhere else? Approxiamtely 5000 parking spaces at the Centre and another 1000 for the Stadium at Xcite and lidle... Granted apart from the Livingston South that goes to Glasgow via Shotts and Bellshill public transport to the west does suck, although this is changing with the new line to Airdrie :rolleyes: