Ross Mccormack

siebsbarmyarmy

Agreed mate, some positive words.

Can't praise the official site highly enough at the moment, something to be truly proud off and really does the club proud. Been educating my colleagues down in Scunthorpe in the Motherwell Way, and they're well impressed by the 'fishal site. Mind you, they reckon this forum's full of bangers :)

Great to read that Der Dougmeister will be back home, and even better news there's beer involved in his new role. Good luck wee man, no that yull need it :)

Enjoying the New Pitch updates as well, looks like full steam ahead... Can we hack Pie & Bovril so that it only shows these photo's as well as our next match details? How good does that look; Motherwell V Europa League (TBC). Marvellous!

So many positives... Or too many shandies after a tough shift!

And with that, back to the chronic home-sickness <greetin_face.gif>

How good does that look; Motherwell V Europa League (TBC). Marvellous!

Thought exactly the same thing when I first clocked it.

Helluva lot more impressive than Bradford/Millwall etc (I know that sentence has been done to death lately on here).

Doesn't matter if it is a Kazakh amateur side, as long as it says M.F.C - Europa League = Sweet.

Guest 'Flow
Can't praise the official site highly enough at the moment, something to be truly proud off and really does the club proud. Been educating my colleagues down in Scunthorpe in the Motherwell Way, and they're well impressed by the 'fishal site.

Thanks for that Craig...

We're actually working internally on a revamped site which is basically a slicker, better looking version of the one we have now (and will be alot more commercially viable for the club).

I wanted to steam into Motherwell FC TV and the like but we're taking our time with it. Leeann is rightly insisting that we get what we're doing now completely right before taking on new projects and I agree with that...

Proggy is decent, website is getting better and our press and media relations are excellent. All good but still nowhere near good enough.

As for Rossco - I know he wasn't everyone's cup of tea but he's always spoke highly of the 'Well. Don't begrudge him doing well and who knows, we may see him back gracing the Fir Park pitch in a Wigan strip if some of the rumours you hear are true.

'Flow

Thanks for that Craig...
Oooft... Ma gay Sunday name!
Motherwell FC TV...

Would that have caught a highly respected MFC employee whanging the ball of Stevie Hammell's coupon on Saturday me wonders??? :P

:lol: Funny. As. Fuck. :lol:

Apologies if this has already been mentioned. Nah, screw the apology, it's worth mentioning more than once... And you could see the rid neck all the way from the bench to the back of the 'Coop!!! Comedy Gold.

Guest 'Flow

:lol:

That was a total accident (albeit it took Hammy about an hour after the game to actual get over it and talk to me again). I don't know if Alba caught the incident but I was only trying to get the ball quickly back into play because we were chasing the win at that time - I wasn't even looking at him.

The bench all burst out laughing which made him even more angry!

It was a total accident though but yes, I did hit a beamer!

Ooops... :lol:

'Flow

Just a point here but, Was McCormack more entertaining to watch than McFadden? or is that just down to the more attractive style of play at the time?

For me McFadden was up there with Cooper as the best to watch in a Well shirt (in my time supporting the Well). I rated McCormack - but not as much as the other two.

McFadden in McGhee's first season squad would have been sensational.

Watched him in a few of Birmingham's end of season matches and although he looked dangerous on the ball - he looked absolutely knackered - obviously the bad knee injury taking it's toll on his fitness.

great comments from rosco great player just a pity we couldnt have got him signed up for another year imagine the fee we could have got good luck rosco but please go to the premiership instead of celtic they wont satisfy your hunger in football you are better than celtic set ur sights higher wee man :rolleyes: