Online Season Tickets

Megastar

bank password??? if its the visa/mastercard check password thing you mean then thats the bank you need to talk to - not MFC's fault.

I went through and paid online with no problems first time. used my credit card, no problem.

you didn't need to miss the discount. you could have called the club and paid over the phone when you couldn't work the online method.

When I tried to buy my ticket online it kept saying "barcode already in use" so I ended up having to phone them. By the sounds of the woman on the phone, a lot of folk are having problems and are ending up phoning to renew.

On a side note the office was pretty busy on Wednesday when I popped in to buy mine. Hopefully we will get an announcement tomorrow about healthy sales due to discount.

im sure flow will be giving us that one ;) id expect the sales to be very good due to the discounts

I am shitting myself.... without thinking i said post it out to me.... never had a letter from the club in all the years i have had a season ticket..... including the one about season ticket renewal!!!!

on a side note, any ideas when they are getting sent out?

Lee

Guest 'Flow
On a side note the office was pretty busy on Wednesday when I popped in to buy mine. Hopefully we will get an announcement tomorrow about healthy sales due to discount.
im sure flow will be giving us that one :lol: id expect the sales to be very good due to the discounts

Sales have been fantastic...

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/index.php?op...&Itemid=136

I am shitting myself.... without thinking i said post it out to me.... never had a letter from the club in all the years i have had a season ticket..... including the one about season ticket renewal!!!!

on a side note, any ideas when they are getting sent out?

Lee

Lee,

Give me a PM and I'll make sure all is well with it!

Cheers

'Flow

Sales have been fantastic...

Thats great news indeed. The question is though...will we sell more season tickets in total or are fans just renewing earlier. Time will tell. I hope its the former. At worst though it will improve the club's cash flow.

You would think that anyone that was going to renew would have done so already so we could be 25% down Year on Year - In this climate this could be not a bad result.

Not quite 25%, i'm sure some of the remaining 6 or 7 hundred will renew still, but I get your point.

As an aside is Davie Clarkson not getting a holiday? He seems to have been captured by the club and used for photies all summer :)

I can just imagine him locked up in Ale's boot room wearing a gimp mask untill released for a photie for the website... :lol: