Europe Draw

decorator

cheers,but i think hes on holiday :mad:

He's back late on the 21st i heard :D

I've got his mobile - and just as dave says - there's still some competitions running, he also says he's sorry thet yer drawers are in a fankle and he's having a right good chuckle about the managerial situation at sellick!

I hope its Kazakhstan. I've got a mate who works out there so that's the digs sorted. I dare say he could organise a bit of local talent as well :ph34r:

I've worked out there and if your gonna try the local talent make sure you have plenty of protection on ye!! And that means a sub-machine gun as well as yer rubbers cos your gonna need it when either she or some Dolph Lundgren lookalike trys to chop off yer bollox for your wallet :lol::ph34r:

I hope its Kazakhstan. I've got a mate who works out there so that's the digs sorted.

You do know Kazakhstan is a country that's bigger than the whole of Western Europe put together, not just some wee town that your mate lives in, right?!

You do know Kazakhstan is a country that's bigger than the whole of Western Europe put together, not just some wee town, right?!

Exactly. Place is huge and while it would be an adventure, I'm really apprehensive that we do get there - could be prohibitively expensive and likely the cops would want baksheesh all the time.

You do know Kazakhstan is a country that's bigger than the whole of Western Europe put together, not just some wee town that your mate lives in, right?!

I know its a large country. Worked there myself for 6 months at the Tengiz oilfields in the south. That was a 7 hour train journey from Atyrau where the flight from the UK landed. My mate is in Almaty which is about 2500km from Atyrau. Anyway enough of the geography lesson, it would certainly be an adventure going to somewhere like Kazahkstan