Message From A Fulham Fan Do Everyhting You Can To Stop Lawrie Sanchez Becomming Your Manager

On stv news Sanchez distanced himself from it anyway thing is he would be another who saw Motherwell as a way to get himself in the public eye/shop window and after 7 managers in ten years the club do not need this far better for an upcoming coach like the man Gannon fromStockport or Chisholm who has something to prove. :thumbup:

The thing you fail to realise here is , if Chisolm or Gannon get the job and do well and get offered a 'bigger job' (Championship, EPL, Scum Firm etc) then they will leave as well after 2 years. Do you really think there gonna stay? If your looking for someone who will stay at the club no matter what I'm your man!!!! :thumbup:

There isn't a player or manager around who won't move on to a bigger club if they do well with us. If say Nijholt comes and has a steady first season, chances are he'll be there for the next but if he then follows it up with a charge at europe or a cup final win then he'll attract attention and given he likely find it hard to keep hold of his best players if we do well he'll realise as if he didn't already know that a club with bigger resourses is what he needs for his career to progress. After being involved with the quality he has been involved in I imagine he is ambitious and I hope by coming to us he achieves that ambition by doing a good job. Goes for whoever gets it.

What I'd like to see is Boyle take a more consistent interest in the club and put in place an infrastructure that really encourages our youth development to the point where ideally whoever is the manager is really not much more than a first team coach who gets to pick who comes and goes in the ever lasting merry go round of free transfer we otherwise dabble in. I like to see whoever comes to Fir Park as a manager know that attractive football is demanded, ambition encouraged and keeping us in the top division a minimun requirement. And ultimately not all that irreplaceable as and when they do leave.

I don't think we will ever get a loyal or trustworthy manager as we are only motherwell but i never liked McGone i always feel he treated us with contempt. Fuck what he supposedly did it was the players and i feel were worse off now than when he came in ffs wheres the squad. No matter what they will always view us as a stepping stone but 7 managers in 10 years is too too much. Whoever comes in i want a bit of loyalty.

As for Mcceltic/hearts.Scotland good riddance youre tactics against St Midden were shte.

I want a fan/manager that will be loyal, i remember the poll is McGee the best Well manager I THINK NOT.

because no one has offered him a job in a year after he spectacularly failed at Fulham. All the managers that give it the 'i've enjoyed my time off bit' generally just haven't been offered anything decent

Was our recently departed beacon of integrity not without a club for 2 years before coming to us ?

Ah fair point just defeated my own argument :whistling:

What a dobber you really are. I'm sure the Fulham season ticket holder knows a bit more about it than you do.

Is there a flaw in my argument, most of the players signed by Sanchez are still at the club. He claimed Sanchez spent a fortune on players from the lower leagues, but of Sanchez' major signings Davis and Hughes came from Aston Villa, Stefanovic from Portsmouth, Konchesky from West Ham, and Murphy from Liverpool.

I like Fulham, I've been to Craven Cottage several times and I watch their results with interest. I felt at the time that Sanchez never got enough time.

please please do eveything you can to avoid Lawrie Sanchez as your new manager he destroyed my lovely club he was an arrogant fool who signed poor players from dvisions below us for fortunes. His tactics were non existant other than hoof it up wimbledon style but he's not even clever enough to buy players with the skills to play that way... he will destroy your club and get you relegated as well as costing you a fortune. You will learn to hate him like i and all Fulham fans do.

I know for a fact that i speak for 95% of Fulham fans when I say that... the other 5% still genuinely think he is the worlds worst manager but are too nice to truely hate anyone.

What about Alan Dicks in the early 90's,had the pleasure of attending a few games at the Cottage the season he was in charge.....

The chants of.............."DICKS OUT ! DICKS OUT! DICKS OUT!" and "THERES ONLY ONE F'in FULHAM, ONE F'in FULHAM" used to bring a simle to my face.....Happy days in SW6 :lol:

he walked out on NI during a qualifying campaign. what kind of arsehole does that? oh aye walter smith.

we want someone more not less loyal than mcghee. plus he was gash at fulham.

What's more, he walked out when they were all but guaranteed a place in the European Championships. His successor then decides to drop Craigan (as he was a Sanchez favourite supposedly) and all goes to pot!

According to the scum the shotleet is Sancez ,Gary Mac,Steve Staunton!And Luc Nijholt and if that true the only serious candidate is our former right back someone who at least knows the club rest are in same category as Magoo flyby night chancers only out to get themselves in public eye again i for one am now praying Luc is the man.