Europe If We

decorator

if the away leg of the first tie was on the 9th and then we had a game in kazakhstan on the 16th it'd be near enough impossible to get a visa unless your able to swing by a kazakh embassay in person. it would also cost a fortune.

if we draw a team from kazakhstan or the caucas anyone who makes it should get free beer in the cooper suite for the rest of the season.

if the away leg of the first tie was on the 9th and then we had a game in kazakhstan on the 16th it'd be near enough impossible to get a visa unless your able to swing by a kazakh embassay in person. it would also cost a fortune.

if we draw a team from kazakhstan or the caucas anyone who makes it should get free beer in the cooper suite for the rest of the season.

i like a brandy or two :rolleyes:

they sort of trips will be done via the club

To get to places like Tbilisi, Baku and Astana will cost upwards of £800 to £1000 on flights. Accomodation is pretty cheap.

When I went to Tbilisi it was a flight from Glasgow - London - Istanbul - Tbilisi.

Istanbul flys to most of these places.

Sure a few guys went to Macedonia which is similar in terms of travel, not sure about price.

By the way I've been doin some research into how much flights and other transport costs to possible places we can go to. How the hell do you get to Torshavn nobody seems to fly there?

Atlantic Airways - Aberdeen to Vagar (Given the size of the Faores I can't see Vagar being too far from Torshavn

Failing that, I'm sure theres a ferry from Aberdeen too? I'm sure some of the guys who went to HB last time will correct me.

Atlantic Airways - Aberdeen to Vagar (Given the size of the Faores I can't see Vagar being too far from Torshavn

Failing that, I'm sure theres a ferry from Aberdeen too? I'm sure some of the guys who went to HB last time will correct me.

everybody went with the team bar one[jules]from london

i like a brandy or two :wallbash:

they sort of trips will be done via the club

:wallbash:  Georgia two years ago, this family-businessman in a restaurant gave us a couple of litres from his personal flagon. Lovely stuff. Next day wanted to die.