Motherwellnet

Kat

The supporters association information is well out of date, things like e-branch don't even exist anymore, at a glance the wishaw information definately out and I suspect possbily some others.

Yeah been notified of that, will get it fixed ASAP mate, Cheers.

Trust nice and healthy and you happy with its progress then, not to mention integrity of a certain member, no names pending legal issues? B-)

I resigned from the Trust a fortnight ago. Not going to go into the details on here, of course, but the fact that I resigned should give you an indication on my feelings on the 'health and progress' of the organisation.

Just being nosey, what other ideas and stuff have you got for the site KAT as you said it was not totally complete. Being trawling through it for hours on end. I have some pics of Fir Park if you want extra for the Parky tour bit!!!

Yet again well done

Absolutely tremendous read and it brought back so many memories for me eg 14th May 1963 was my first ever case of `manflu`, the night before we were humped 6-0 by Celtic and I took to my bed with all the symptoms of a broken heart and my ma didn`t make me go to school.

Well done

Crackin site.

First game I went to as a Well fan;

1st Jan Premier League Hamilton Accies Douglas Park 2-4

1987. In the bloody Accies end cause my mate's dad took us and that was who HE supported. Pumped and sconed on the back of the nut by a wayward warm pie. Hood was up though......roon yees!! :D To make it up to me (?) my mates Dad took us to Parkead the following week to see Accies vs Celtic, thinking I was his lucky charm. I was a youngster so a freebies a freebie. Dragged out at 7-1 haha. I'm sure it finished 8-3 and McClair scored about 4. I was pissing myself laughing......in the inside.

First game I remember going to at Fir Park (my Dad rarely got Saturdays off);

24th Oct Premier League Dunfermline Fir Park 3-2

1987. Other stattos might be able to help me out here but there is 4 things I remember about the game. We won after being 2-0 down, Kirkie scored, Hans Segers the ex Wimbledon keeper was in goals for the Pars, and some random burd temporarily bumped my program stating she was going to sign it for me as she was in it. Dad retrieved it :rolleyes:

Good memories!!

Just was having a wee look through old seasons results and noticed a wee error. Don't know if it's the kinda thing you'd bother about changing as it's as trivial as it gets but it just happens to stick in my mind :rolleyes: .

In the fixtures & results page for season 1998/99 which was Kampman's half-season, we played East Stirling in pre-season friendly. It's on the page as having been played at Firs Park, and you're right it was away, but it was actually played at the Grangemouth Stadium.

Just was having a wee look through old seasons results and noticed a wee error. Don't know if it's the kinda thing you'd bother about changing as it's as trivial as it gets but it just happens to stick in my mind :D .

In the fixtures & results page for season 1998/99 which was Kampman's half-season, we played East Stirling in pre-season friendly. It's on the page as having been played at Firs Park, and you're right it was away, but it was actually played at the Grangemouth Stadium.

Thats no problem mate, it's good getting feedback as at times when researching fixtures they are sometimes simply listed as Away, i will get that rectified.

Cheers

A vauxhall bora drove past me in Motherwell today and had a big massive sticker on the back window with your web address on it. I would happily take one mate if you have any spare. Just recently replaced my well worth saving one which i bought which seems many moons ago.

Well done with the site

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Just noticed this thread. The site will be back online soon! Due to work commitments it was hard to find the time to keep the site up to date. Last time it was updated was around the time John Ruddy had signed on loan. Quite embarrassing tbh esph after all the work we had put in getting it ready for the start of that season! We decided to take it offline a few weeks back to get everything in order, just mainly getting fixtures and player archive up to date as well as correcting any small errors, Orginally we were going to completely change the design & layout but this would have taken to long.

The Facebook page is ours, we have loads of plans for the site in future so thought having a page would be a good way of keeping folk updated on whats new.

I will be sure to let youse know when its back up & running.

Cheers.