Motherwell Vs Llanelli

Mourin-Hoe

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring it on!! Dont see any trouble in this at all, the flights for Albania should get booked now I think as the Welsh Premier League standard is in comparison with the 1st, 2nd and 3rd division teams of Scotland.

What pish you talk... you're calling a team you know basically nothing about shit! And with our current squad we are going to have a fight on our hands not to be in the Scottish 1st division! You may have some words to eat! (hopefully not though)

What pish you talk... you're calling a team you know basically nothing about shit! And with our current squad we are going to have a fight on our hands not to be in the Scottish 1st division! You may have some words to eat! (hopefully not though)

Know more about them then you do! Know more about that league than you do! and know for a fact that I have faith in what is a small managerless squad!!

I don't for one minute beleive that he should be calling teams shit but they are the equivalent to a lower league mob. In another forum I compared the Welsh Premier to the Highland League and I stand by that. I do know the 2 of these leagues as i stayed in Inverness and watched the original Inverness Caledonian and Inverness Clach. I was at Aberystwyth Uni and watched them alot. It is a simple fact that the Welsh Premier is a much lower standard than the SPL. That being said we should not take the tie lightly and show the club respect, afteralll we qualified through FAIR PLAY. Calling a team shit is nothing short of disgraceful and i hope the Llanelli fans reading this forum are not too offended.

I think also we can be quite thankful that we didn't get a team halfway through their season, that was the main thing I was looking for in the draw. I reckon we will be able to beat them if we show them the respect they deserve and don't get complacent.

Sorry Alan but thats a bad show from your club me and 3 mates have booked flightes hotel the lot and was comming to the club for a drink I thought they were going to discuss this with Motherwell on thursday what a load of shite

WHAT DO U SAY TO THIS FLOW

Bad news for you guys, we've announced the game in our home ground stebhoneath park 9th july 7pm kick off. Tickets £15 adults £10 juniors. You guys will get a maximum of 200 tickets i reckon. Feel really let down that your support will have to suffer because of this.

No worries mate. I'm sure there's plenty of time to turn this round. If not what can the average football fan do?

There's probably well over 200 booked on travel and accomodation already.

Ach thats a bit shit!

Still, it's Llanelli's choice but there's gona be a lot of disappointed Well fans who have already booked flights and hotels. Think I'm gona save the money I would have spent on this round in the hope we progress to the Albanian match <_<

Bad news for you guys, we've announced the game in our home ground stebhoneath park 9th july 7pm kick off. Tickets £15 adults £10 juniors. You guys will get a maximum of 200 tickets i reckon. Feel really let down that your support will have to suffer because of this.

Any walls we can peer over to see the geme with a carry oot?? <_<

Yes, we have representatives flying to Wales on Thursday morning!

'Flow

Hopefully they can illustrate the benefits of over 2000 'Well fans paying £20 a pop to get into the game at the rugby stadium, as obvious as it seems!!

Also, promise not to pump them and tell the mmmmMcgarry has been on holiday to Jimmy Chungs for two weeks and will be starting up front.

We should never take anything for granted. This is Motherwell remember for fucks sake!!! I think it's extremely disrespectful to call smaller teams "shit", our squad is so threadbare we can barely field a starting 11(Thanks Mutley), our best players contacts are running down, (Thanks Mutley) and we have no manager!!!

How anyone can think this is in the bag is beyond me!!

For all 'Well's squad limitations and the managerial vacuum just now, you should win the tie with plenty to spare. It would be humiliating to be knocked out in the first qualifying round by a part time team who play in a part time league. You can never say never in cup football, but over two legs there would be no excuse for not progressing. A professional and disciplined performance should be enough.

I say I wasn't expecting them to announce details this evening.

'Flow

So does that mean both clubs had agreed to sort everything out together on Thursday, but Llanelli have just decided to be completely unprofessional and make announcements 48 hours early without consulting Motherwell?

So does that mean both clubs had agreed to sort everything out together on Thursday, but Llanelli have just decided to be completely unprofessional and make announcedments 48 hours early without consulting Motherwell?

Seems so. Starting to not like this shower of sheep shagging part-timers!!!

Also, surely if everything is set in stone the only thing left to decide is how many tickets 'Well get? And that could be done over the phone?

But we have representatives flying down on Thursday.

So does that mean perhaps not everything is as confirmed as it first appears, or is that wishful thinking?