Let's Get In The Mood To Party

decorator

Belting videos! Hopefully more of the same in south Wales!

Totally. Had to work, was absolutley gutted about missing Nancy. Beside those vids on Youtube there are ones of the March to the stadium - this single football related thing I wish I was at - looked IMMENSE!!!! Al the frogs hinging oot the windaes and all the dossers just waving like royalty and giving them the thimbs up is quality!!!

All over Wales though and hope it is even as half as good as the videos and stories of Nancy!!

Totally. Had to work, was absolutley gutted about missing Nancy. Beside those vids on Youtube there are ones of the March to the stadium - this single football related thing I wish I was at - looked IMMENSE!!!! Al the frogs hinging oot the windaes and all the dossers just waving like royalty and giving them the thimbs up is quality!!!

All over Wales though and hope it is even as half as good as the videos and stories of Nancy!!

Come to think of it ....... is there any possible march routes form the fanzone to the Scarlets Stadium?

Get in the mood to party by all means, it has all the hallmarks of a good 'un. :lol:

NO KILTS PLEASE, we have enough beauts in our support without them being clad in tartan too!

Do you want me to post that photo of you at Hampden again in full Scotland regilia?!?

Not getting your first comment at all. Problem? I'd have thought it quite obvious, the tartan barmy we ain't.

Don't worry Fritz, I've got my kilt all ready to rock complete with your favourite boots. :woop:

To be honest, I wasn't going to bother given I'll be in a bus for about 14 hours out of the day, but I might have to now just for you! :ph34r:

Don't worry Fritz, I've got my kilt all ready to rock complete with your favourite boots. :woop:

To be honest, I wasn't going to bother given I'll be in a bus for about 14 hours out of the day, but I might have to now just for you! :ph34r:

:wub: Aww, easy access you lot wear it for... Well if you can stand the pain, I'll stand the shit :lol:

:lol: Aww, easy access you lot wear it for... Well if you can stand the pain, I'll stand the shit :ph34r:

:woop:

Well unfortunately you might have to do without the sight of my legs this trip mate, 14 hours in a bus in the one day is just a bit too much for my kilt to take I think!