Maroš Klimpl

garethgardner

Its John boyles Fault all of this!!

Get Him Out Of Fir Park ASAP before weev gt 17 year olds playing SPL football every week!

Fanny!

:P

Aye right enough, bringing in an incredibly highly rated young manager who was wanted all over Britain, clearing out the squad so that he can make his own mark on it, giving him a wee pot of money to do it with, and all this SEVEN WEEKS before the start of the season...is shite right enough.

This next bit isnt directed specifically at you, but sometimes I dont know if some folk know fuck all about football, or fuck all about how a club is run. I think it's a wee bit of both.

In answer to the thread Klimpl is slower than a week in jail. Kicks everything apart from the ball. Cant pass water. Doesn't want to play for us and wont be good enough for Cardiff. FECK OFF KLIMPL! :P . P.S. Thank you thank you for £300000 for Paul Quinn. :) .

So far i think Boyle has played a blinder on this one although i'll wait until a couple of signings appear before getting overly excited. We'r still 7 weeks off the start of our real season so we'l wait until then before making judgements about the close season.

So many people on here know fuck all about football its unreal, surprised they even enjoy watching the game they know so little about it.

i think John Boyle's actually doing a pretty good job at the moment :P

Couldn't agree more! I've never been john boyles biggest fan but the last 18months or so he's been slowly gaining much more respect from myself. From the cooper coming back, to (hopefully) getting a decent wee transfer kitty together for our new young, seemingly impressive manager to mould his own squad with!

I'm not claiming to be a football expert but I can't see how Boyle is doing anything but a good job at the moment!

Cheers, Dez

Right, im genuinely interested....lets go step by step. What's the first thing that you think he's done/doing wrong?

Sorry you got me wrong a meant the guy that posted the comment about getting rid of John Boyle was clueless :P . I am in 100% support of John Boyle and think he heas done a terrific job in the last two years.

I am in 100% support of John Boyle and think he heas done a terrific job in the last two years.
Agreed. I think Boyle made a lot of mistakes early on in his tenure at Motherwell, albeit often with the right intentions. However, during the past 2 or 3 years he seems more willing to learn from his mistakes and seems to be keeping us on an even keel.

I just hope the fans give Gannon some time to get things together on the squad front and not expect instant success.

Agreed. I think Boyle made a lot of mistakes early on in his tenure at Motherwell, albeit often with the right intentions. However, during the past 2 or 3 years he seems more willing to learn from his mistakes and seems to be keeping us on an even keel.

Spot on for me, the earlier decisions were on the advice of so-called 'football' people too.

Woah, much as I agree JB's been improving of late starting with McGhee's appointment, let's not forget we're still losing money for his mistakes.

As in we're playing our first European matches at an away ground because we took a 'calculated gamble' that we wouldn't get caught out over the undersoil heating. If that had been sorted when it should have we could be saving a right few quid by avoiding paying rent to Airdire and reaping the rewards from the 1,000 or so who won't travel on Thursday.

Big improvements yes, but no need for a jizz fest just yet. A lot more improvements due before he starts actually getting the big plaudits. But he's going in the right direction I'll give him that, long may it continue.

PS I still don't agree with him paying part of players wages no matter how important they're deemed to be.