Celtic-motherwell October 09

Diego A.Maradona

Hi, we are a group of friends who are Nancy supporters, we went to Fir Park last year to attend the UEFA Cup match between Motherwell and Nancy. We loved the atmosphere, especially in that pub round a corner close to the train station ( we got great pictures) ... We hanged out with 'Well fans and had an amazing evening in Motherwell, until we catched the last train to Glasgow.

Anyway, as Nancy couldn't make it to the Europa Cup this year, we 'd like to attend Celtic - Motherwell along with Motherwell fans.

I bet there must be a huge demand concerning tickets , though I want to know wether or not tickets would be available for 4 or 5 foreign fans and if yes, is it affordable ? affordable meaning more or less 60 euros...

Thanks.

Unfortunately value for money is not a priority in Scottish football, so you will be looking at paying around 20-30 euros each (rough estimate at todays exchange) I hope that does not put you off visiting

Most Motherwell fans refuse to give Celtic & Rangers money simply to be treated like a criminal for 90 minutes by the police & stewards.

My advice would be to avoid the game. If you want to take in a Motherwell game, do it at Fir Park.

I fully understand that since you are coming over from France it would be great to see Motherwell play against Celtic or Rangers as it sounds like a more attractive tie although going to Celtic Park or Ibrox isnt as attractive as it sounds when we are put in a small corner of the stadium with a rubbish view!

I would avoid going to Celtic Park or Ibrox, you will be herded into a small corner like cattle and made to sit down for the whole 90 minutes. The atmosphere at these grounds is terrible also, you would be much better to go to a game against Rangers or Celtic at Fir Park or even against Hearts at Tynecastle, it is a great day out.

Like everyone else is saying i would try and make it along to a home match if you can. One of the guys i met in Nancy came over to take in the Celtic Motherwell match with me and was nearly lifted for being told to sit down and not understanding what they were sayin :lol:

I am sure that you will be able to get tickets for the Motherwell end of the ground for this game .

Contact Fir Park direct by email and they will arrange the tickets for you no problem at all .

It is very rare that we sell out our allocation for these games now .

The tickets normally cost around £25 for Celtic or Rangers games , so you can work out the exchange rate nearer the time .

Cheers ,

Please do not waste your time and money. As said above, most Motherwell fans boycott games at Celtic due to the way we are treated by their stewards and scumbag fans. We are allocated an area with restricted view, and the smell of their unwashed hordes is unbearable, and if you stand up you get ejected from the stadium.