Well Done The Welsh

decorator

Nobody could begrudge them their celebrations following what was an amazing result, and lots of folk on here were graceful enough to congratulate Llanelli. But the in the best traditions of football cliches, it's only half-time and I strongly fancy 'Well to turn it around. Their pride has been hurt and they will be desperate to put it right. 3-0 down in the valleys.

Good pics decorator and what a night those lads had and I bet as the years go on more than 6000 welshmen will be claiming to have been present on the night they felled the SPL giants :P :P

Still feel we should be turning it around in the second leg and it makes the whole trip more interesting.

Yes well done to them. There was a nice gesture by their players when they came over to applaud the Well fans in the opp main stand. It's not their fault we WERE shit. Have to say a busload is a poor support for them though. Hopefully a decent home support for them to get us back for the 'fattie' jibes at their number 4 from us. May i suggest they target Sutton. :P:P .

Aye fair play to them, a long way and they did make themselves heard. Should be a good atmos on Thursday.