Best Players Of Recent Times

mork

macdonald was superb, especially considering his size, lack of support upfront and the quality of balls he received. brilliant wee player.

mccormack was great, clearly destined for better things.

mcfadden was a joy to watch. don't know what he is doing at birmingham. rangers or celtic should take a punt on him.

clarkson improved a lot in the last couple of seasons, will be interesting to see how he gets on down south.

mcfadden was a joy to watch. don't know what he is doing at birmingham. rangers or celtic should take a punt on him.

You aff yer tits?!?! If Faddy had to move to one of the gruesome twosome he'd lose it all by playing shite opposition and in a shite standard of league.

Him staying at Birmingham could be good for his career especially now they're back in the Premiership.

I would go 1. McCormack, 2. McFadden, 3. McDonald. McCormack 1st because he was more of a developed player when we had him rather than the raw talents of Faddy.

Are you having a giraffe my friend.

Dont let the fact McCormack had a good season last year make you think he is anywhere near the quality of McFadden.

McDonald, McFadden and Pearson IMO are far superior players to McCormack.

McFadden is one of the geatest players i have ever seen play for the Well, a sheer touch of absolute class.

Eh? So the league where he developed all his talent would somehow strip him off it if he came back?

Not that I want to see him play for the OF, but I don't think playing in a Birmingham side rooted at the bottom of the EPL will do much for his career.

I don't know how far back 'recent times' extends, but Rosco was probably the most naturally gifted, and Skippy was a great goalscorer, even in the poorer 'Well sides.

McFadden by a country mile. Everytime he got the ball the excitement level would rise. That still happens now when he is playing for Scotland.

Great player who scored one of the most memorable goals in Scottish Football history.

And one of the best in Premiership History (according to Sky Sports that is).

You aff yer tits?!?! If Faddy had to move to one of the gruesome twosome he'd lose it all by playing shite opposition and in a shite standard of league.

Him staying at Birmingham could be good for his career especially now they're back in the Premiership.

can't see him getting a regular game next season, but time will tell

if he does get a regular game, fair enough, if not.....

Are you having a giraffe my friend.

Dont let the fact McCormack had a good season last year make you think he is anywhere near the quality of McFadden.

McDonald, McFadden and Pearson IMO are far superior players to McCormack.

McFadden is one of the geatest players i have ever seen play for the Well, a sheer touch of absolute class.

Nope!

McCormack didn't have one good season. He had a shit fucking hot one! I honestly believe thats the best player I've seen in C&A. McFadden was a joy to watch coming through the ranks. McCormack was astounding to watch in 07/08. Just my opinion mind...

No he never. He had a shit hot 3 months (if that) - which still seem him being out scored by Clarky and Porter, never mind out assisted by the former too!

I'm no statition, but I'll bet he set up most of those goals!

McCormack was explosive!