Dazzler

WONDERWELL

What does it matter that he is a nice guy? He has very little ability IMO and Im talking about even in reserve games he doesn't look good enough. The fact he was in the stand in Llanelli and hasn't even travelled to albania says it all. Think he should look for a new club for his own good as much as anything. Good luck to him.

Not a whole lot regards to getting a game, but it does seem affect how much people would like him do well. So it says a lot for him and I hope he does do well for himself whether he stays or goes.

I agree with general concensus that he hasn't really shown enough to be mourned as a loss if he goes but he definately contributed to the cause in his time and has been a bit unlucky not to get more of a sustained run in the team to really stake a claim. But that said every week in training and in reserve matches is the opportunity to stand out so he maybe just not done enough all round. Think he could do well in the 1st division and could be the sort of player that goes away and develops into a decent player but he does need regular games fairly soon if he is to establish himself anywhere.

While I'm not his biggest fan, at a time when people are saying we simply don't have enough goals in our team, I'm surprised at how many people are ready to dismiss Darren Smith, second top goalscorer behind John Sutton. With eight goals. Which isn't a lot but is probably as many as McGarry, Murphy and O'Brien combined...

Pretty much agree with this.