You'll Be Welcome To Albania!

Edvin

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because that is the ONLY thing i know about Albania.

Mate that is nothing to be proud of and say it like an excuse. You could read a bit more about Albania and improve your ignorance about my country. In a way we are all ignorant because I don't know as much about Scotland but I am willing to learn a couple of things.

Mate that is nothing to be proud of and say it like an excuse. You could read a bit more about Albania and improve your ignorance about my country. In a way we are all ignorant because I don't know as much about Scotland but I am willing to learn a couple of things.
do you think there will be any fans making the second leg ?

do you think there will be any fans making the second leg ?

I think it all depends on the result of the first leg so I doubt that if Flamurtari gets smashed in Vlora they will travel but I read in a newspaper that some fans were organizing to come perhaps on the team charter. I also believe that there are some Albanians living in Scotland so perhaps those will come as well. I will give you this information after the first leg.

You could read a bit more about Albania and improve your ignorance about my country.
Edited by Well-Made
No need for this Kylie, the guys are on here trying to help out those that are travelling over there. I take it you won't be so stop the fishing please.

You sound a bit of a nutter.

Your Country.

What would happen if someone brought a giant inflatable 'Boaby' & marched down the street waving it ?

Got to be honest, alb_ctr has sent me over a great deal of information about Albania and gone out of his way to make the trip as easy as possible (as has Albania_TA).

I can't get why you should think he is a nutter, I would say it is very harsh.

Today the coach of Flamurtari was studying a couple of DVD's from Motherwell's matches and also saw the latest match where you guys won 3:0. A couple of players are saying that the Scottish play a strong physical game but that you will not be very comfortable playing in very high temperatures which can be an advantage for Flamurtari. Flamurtari is also looking for two new players because they need one defender and a striker since they lack power up front.

Thats all the news from the Flamurtari camp....

How strong are Flamurtari? Where did they finish in the Albanian league last season, for example ? Not that that would tell me much :rolleyes:

Flamurtari is not a very strong team. They were fighting until the last weeks not to get relegated from the league. As to how they beat KF Tirana in the finals I don't know but they were really lucky. There are also problems with fixed matches in Albania so that might have been a reason. Competing in a European league gets a lot of income for these clubs and exposure of the young players. Apart from their young goalkeeper and maybe Franc Veliu they don't really have players that kind of make a difference on the team. The thing is I don't really know how strong Motherwell is for me to compare the two teams.

6th I believe plus they won a Cup Final.

That 6th spot doesnt belong to them. They got lucky because the other teams were kind of letting their opponents win. Any of the teams below Flamurtari can beat Flamurtari and vice versa. I would say Flamurtari belongs 8th perhaps. Apolonia and Besa are both better than them.

Cheers for that. On balance then, surely 'Well have a good chance against the sixth best team in Albania :rolleyes: ? Ok, Llanelli first leg means nothing can be taken for granted, but there must be a decent chance of progressing.

How strong was this Llanelli team?