A Big Thank You From The Bar Staff

mrref

:P

To all Motherwell Fans concerned,

Just would wish to thank personally on behalf of all the bar staff at Llanelli AFC your exceptional behaviour at your establishment over 8-10 July. It was an absolute pleasure to be in your company, and although we were worked off our feet; your attitude and bonding with our own supporters made it a thoroughly enjoyable experience. I, as well as many other Llanelli supporters have made many friends from Motherwell; those of which we hope can stay in contact with for many years to come. I seriously myself hope that we may be a be to arrange an annual pre-season friendly after the success of last week.

Unfortunately myself could not make it up for the away leg, but on the feedback of our supporters; who stated that the welcome they received was superb; we thought it was only fitting that we returned the favour to you. Your constant singing and chanting allowed me to become deaf at the end of the night, u noisy bastards lol!!, but will have many fond memories for a long time to come. A few of us have already arranged to attend a Motherwell game in December; so keep a look out for us!!

Once again on behalf of all the bar staff and myself (for those who knew me, I was the one made fun of for having too much gel in my hair hahaha quality banter lads!!!), we would welcome you back at any time, and would just like to personally thank you for the great time that we had. Best of luck in the next round, we will keep a eye-out no doubt!!!

All the best

Llanelli AFC Bar Staff

I too fell i have to thank all the well fans for the fantastic welcome both in Scotland and down here. Amazed that so many of you recognised us travelling few from the 1st leg and took the time to seek us out and share some drinks, you were a credit to your club and to Scottish fans, imagine if both our countries ever qualified for a major champs what a crack we would have ....

Hope the friendly comes to fruition, a great idea, we could even get celtic involved maybe due to the Jock Stein connection and have a 3 way summer cup comp ? ( i can dream!)

Wish you lads the best of luck for the coming campaign, shall now be looking for your results and also how long you manage to hang onto young Slane for, the lad truly shone and is a certain full international in the making.

Finally hope the lad who flaked out in the bar ended up home safe, a real advert for the perils of NOT drinking that on, poor fella had been on soft drinks all night :P

And to "scary eyebrows" - sorry man but i gave you some stick in the club and you took it all so well fair play.

See yous next season lads

Ymlaen Motherwell !!!!!!!1

Well we will cross that bridge when we come to it wont we

:lol:

Also a bit concerned, if you struggled to cope with one or two 'Well fans how will you manage to provide an adequate level of service when several million of the World's best fans relocate from Seville? :D

was with you until you brought the vermin into the equation. Sorry mate, but I'd rather set my face on fire than share a bar with The Filtheez B-)

I'm no fan of them either! Bring Cardiff into the equation of a mini tournament and I will agree with you