3rd Qualifying Round Seeds Pot...

faddythedaddy

Aye mate, you've got the first 3 Qualifying Rounds, and then the Playoff Round, then the league stages. To answer Chris's question, the 3rd Qualifying Round dates would be 30th July & 6th August.

Regarding the first post of the thread, can anyone tell me, I thought we were seeded for the first 3 Qualifying Rounds?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that Borussia Dortmund were a far better team than AS Roma. Domestically and in Europe they have won far more trophies.

Roma would defo be a really tough tie but I agree with you Lip Dortmund where a team of complete superstars, Moller, Sammer, Kholer, Poulsen etc.

Fair enough it was a really good Well side. I think if we get a draw against Fulham then we would have a decent chance. We still have this Albanian mob to beat mind you, lets do that first.

'Well and Fulham would be my tie of choice. My two favourite teams and it would be interesting to see them pitted against each other. As much as i like Fulham and id still be hoping we won though.

That would bring back memories of 1975 for some of us old timers. ;)

Is it not 3rd qualifying round then Playoff round as well? So in theory we would have to win three more rounds to reach the group stage?

I'm enjoying it as well! Though in friendlies you can make as many subs as you want so everyone gets match sharpness which we cannot do now obviously, but in terms of fan excitement this has been the best pre season I can remember!

So all those previously against the Intertoto have changed their minds now that it's too late? ;)

Hello,

I really would like to ask, if someone could explain, which games are to play for Motherwell, to get into the Groupstage?

I´m sorry about my spelling and my grammatic, but I-m from Germany and I´m still learning to handel with your language.....

Hello,

I really would like to ask, if someone could explain, which games are to play for Motherwell, to get into the Groupstage?

I´m sorry about my spelling and my grammatic, but I-m from Germany and I´m still learning to handel with your language.....

Hi your English is very much better than my German :P

We need to get through four rounds before the groupe stages

Thank you for this answer, I hope everyone can understand mexD

And I want to say, that Hamburg would be a great opponent in my opinion as well, I would really like to see Motherwell playing in Germany so I could easily see them=)

Apparently this Albanian team will be poor and dont like fighting for a ball, they play good football but i am confident of a good performance and an away goal would be nice.

Heart says 1 v 1 away, head says 1 v 0 loss. (Fraser hasnt impressed me yet)

That would bring back memories of 1975 for some of us old timers. :rolleyes:

Aye, Bobby Moore and Alan Mullery at Fir Park in the Anglo-Scottish Cup what a night that was, cracking game if I remember, 2-2 at half time and we lost 3-2 Fulham had lost the FA Cup Final earlier that year as well. Some great nights those Texaco/Anglo-Scottish games.

Thank you for this answer, I hope everyone can understand mexD

And I want to say, that Hamburg would be a great opponent in my opinion as well, I would really like to see Motherwell playing in Germany so I could easily see them=)

Another German? Tamy, myself now marcC... We are taking over the board :rolleyes:

Hamburg would be amazing, obviously. Its too far away from my hometown, so the party wouldnt be on, mates :D

Aye, Bobby Moore and Alan Mullery at Fir Park in the Anglo-Scottish Cup what a night that was, cracking game if I remember, 2-2 at half time and we lost 3-2 Fulham had lost the FA Cup Final earlier that year as well. Some great nights those Texaco/Anglo-Scottish games.

I remember going to the Craven Cottage game for this tie. 1-1 and we scored a late equaliser. There was an organised march in London by the Steel workers union who paid for chartered trains down from Motherwell and it was arranged for the day of the game . Decent crowd for the Well.

Having a wee looksee at this and the diary shows IF we do progress I'll need to pray to the big guy in the clouds we are away first. If not I might need to do a charter with the club as I'm needed at work on the 7th Aug. Anyone know what times the club plane to Nancy last year left and arrived at?

This is the best preseason usually we are playing austrian teams ect and although we get through loads of subs the team dosent jell as u go through about 20 players in 2 games i think we might have a competitive edge at the start of the season and we might be better prepeared for the start of the season but i hope for wells sake that we dont die out at the end of the season cause remember we might end up playing 8 or 9 games before the season starts. I would also like to play hamburg as well would get at least 3000 tickets for the away leg according 2 uefa rules