Flamaturi V Motherwell

jonnymfc

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAIR POINT BUT I THINK I'VE SEEN THE GUY MAKE ONE SAVE IN 3 GAMES!!!

Anyone who types in capital letters and puts more than 2 exclamation marks clearly knows fuck all about football. I remember a couple of saves against Llanelli and at least two today. So shut the fuck up.

FAIR POINT BUT I THINK I'VE SEEN THE GUY MAKE ONE SAVE IN 3 GAMES!!!

I think he's a bit of a bombscare, but are you serious? How many shots can you remember Llanelli having at our goal in the previous 2 games that Fraser had to deal with? There was the one from Mumford's free-kick in the 2nd leg, and I'm struggling to think of others aside from their goal...

Im not watching the game....and im not commenting on anyone in particular. But what appears to be the problem with someone criticising a player (EVEN IF THEY ARE YOUNG) for having a pish game.??

We've all been out for dinner and complained because your foods shite.......so why not when a footballer is shite to.

Just an opinion mind..... :(

you can't blame hime for the goal it was a decent shout i needed to vent my rage at sum1 and he's an easy target.

I love the if u use capital letters in a sentence and use more than one exclamation mark then you must know nothing about football remark.

Seriously you shut the fuck up.

You talk more pish than i do lol

Im not watching the game....and im not commenting on anyone in particular. But what appears to be the problem with someone criticising a player (EVEN IF THEY ARE YOUNG) for having a pish game.??

We've all been out for dinner and complained because your foods shite.......so why not when a footballer is shite to.

Just an opinion mind..... :(

If you had a good meal and complained it was shite, though, you'd sound like an arse.