Flamaturi V Motherwell

jonnymfc

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really pleased to see a Motherwell team so confident in possession and not resorting to the aimless punt. We are controlling the game, but our inability to defend corners and set-pieces might just be our undoing. There only chance when they hit the bar again from a corner.

Will take 0-0 but Sutts really should have scored that chance. He was leanin back with a player behind him but still should have hit the net.

Playing good stuff tho. Forbes looks like he has been playing in that side for years and European footie suits his style, short sharp passes. Impressed. Think O'Brien is roipping that full back a new arsehole sometimes but cant really see because the shade lol.

I was sure it was Sutton, my wee cousin thinks it was McGarry though.

Anyway, decent enough first half all things considered. Trying to pass the ball but we're failing to create much. If we can get the odd half chance then we could nick an away goal here.

They've looked dangerous from corners, mainly because Michael Fraser is a bombscare, but other than that they're a pretty dreadful looking side who we should be looking to beat in the second leg.

So with that in mind, I'll take a 0-0 right now, an away goal is possible though and would be superb.

definitley sutton with the header.

agree with jay, we look comfortable apart from fraser. i'd happily take a nothing each and be confident of beating them at the excellsior.

can't really see why forbes is getting so much praise. he looks the part when he's got a bit of time to pick a pass but he cost us the goal against llanelli with a poor touch and let them in this game for a shot in a similar way. he looks awkward under pressure and is totally one footed. the boy has potential but i wouldn't want to play him regularly in the spl just yet.

I thought that too - certainly it was his name which was mentioned - well Megerry - at the time of the chance - so might not have been.

To be fair, at one point Slane was running with the ball and was called "Megerry".

I reckon "Megerry" and "O'Bryon" are the only two players they know!