• Ross Forbes
    • John Sutton
    • Steven McGarry
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Jonathan Page
    • Marc Fitzpatrick
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Null Vote

I wasn't sure whether to do a MOTM poll for this or not, or whether to give it a day or two to let the travelling Dossers get back home before opening one up.

But I suppose with varying qualities of streams out there some of you might feel you've seen enough to be able to cast a vote. If not then the null vote option is there for you.

So for the purposes of keeping the MOTM thing ticking over......

Paul Slane just looks too powder puff for my liking. Really needs to bulk up a bit before he can be playing 1st team football.

I would probably give my MOTM to Lasley (This is from what I could see on the dodgy feed!).

It should be a requirement to comment on who you voted for and why. I want to ask the person that voted for Michael Fraser some questions for a start.

I chose null vote for the record.

It should be a requirement to comment on who you voted for and why. I want to ask the person that voted for Michael Fraser some questions for a start.

I don't think that is possible for a poll. Although I guess we could do it by post count rather than poll...

Honestly, he had barely a few touches of the ball when he came on. Why??? I agree, votes for MOTM should be justified.

I don't think that is possible for a poll. Although I guess we could do it by post count rather than poll...

Some fair comment guys though if a post was required to register a vote I suspect you might get the other side of the coin. Where folk might make an odd choice to be funny just now if you have to make a post I can a few folk not bothering to vote in case their selection is over-scrutinised and torn to bits. Take the polarised views some have about Sutton, McGarry and O'Brien for example.

At least with the poll, even in a circumstance like Thursday where fewer people than normal voted enough "sensible" votes have been cast that any piss-take votes will go by the wayside.