Celtic V Well Nov. 91

big tache

Cheers for that big man. We were at the game together and he was 100% he was right.

Find it a bit scary i can't recall it but even the great Wee Man himself couldn't remember when he was asked about it at the Jamie Dolan pool nite. Suppose it must be hard for him to remember every goal he scored against the squirm bros. :lol::lol::lol:

Never mind him tryin to remember his goals... He was strugglin tae find his arse from his elbow the night! An absolute legend AND a gentleman is our Dougs. Canny wait to see him pullin pints in the Coop this season. The wee man absolutely reeks of MFC.

I's pished.

'night.

yer mate is right .............. Dougie got both.

All the goals in the match were scored within the first 20 minutes too, if I remember right.

All the goals in the match were scored within the first 20 minutes too, if I remember right.

A bit like our Div-1 visit to Muirton Park in '79. 3-1 up after 18mins, and waiting for a barrel load we got nowt else. Nice away win though, which I'd settle for at McDairmid next month :thumbup: and the opportunity to rub it in the nose of Stanley the Dwarf :(

Dougie defo got both our goals. Midweek match and it was 2-2 at half time.

Who were u there with Tache? Think I drove that night! :thumbup:

Wasn't at Muirton for that 3-1 game. First time I recall being there was a 2-2 the following season. Quite a bit of crowd trouble I think.