Charter To Romania

Guest 'Flow

i will go for the cheapest, the parc is 71 euro and 90 for plaza. Another question is what we all doing with luggage once you need to check out the hotel on thursday morning?

Did you open the attachments in email? Has booking forms for Motherwell fans.

I'm going to book up Novotel....wee bit more expensive but is perfect location in centre whereas the other two are a fair bit out

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent the booking form for the Novotel hotel but got email back saying my card couldn't be used (Maestro). I have a problem

Mate try and use someone else's card as they only need it for confirmation. They don't actually charge your card they need it for confirmation only. I used my sister's card and it's fine done it in Nancy and Llanelli.

Mate try and use someone else's card as they only need it for confirmation. They don't actually charge your card they need it for confirmation only. I used my sister's card and it's fine done it in Nancy and Llanelli.

Be careful mate sometime you need to produce the card you used for booking to finalise payment at the hotel.

Anybody on the charter flight intending wearing a kilt?

ChasserB - It will be at least 30C during the day on Thursday. And anyway I do not want to see your white knobbly knees :wallbash:

I am down south on business tomorrow but will try to catch up with you around 7pm tomorrow night or Wed morning. When does the charter flight leave Glasgow airport?

I've still not heard back from Novotel. I'm just about to leave for work, and I've no way to check my email while there. I hope my booking goes through ok as I won't be able to try one of the other hotels til tonight and if they're as slow to respond as Novotel then I won't know if I have a hotel booked when I travel. :excl:

I've still not heard back from Novotel. I'm just about to leave for work, and I've no way to check my email while there. I hope my booking goes through ok as I won't be able to try one of the other hotels til tonight and if they're as slow to respond as Novotel then I won't know if I have a hotel booked when I travel. :excl:

Try booking through somewhere like laterooms or lastminute for an instant booking mate.