Steaua Vs Motherwell

rab_mackinnon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm absolutely buzzin about this game now <_<

Think the reality sunk in seeing the players n that at the airport (Ruddy is built like a brick dick eh!?)

Headin down to Jack Daniels to watch it tomorrow!

Just hope the result is not to shabby and we've got something to play for in a weeks time!

Come on Ye Well!

Those who are there already, have a great time and I know you will all be great ambassadors for MFC. Going to be a tough game for sure, but we fought from behind to get this far and who knows how far we might go, just a game at a time.

All the best to the team and the fans who are fortunate enough to have been able to make it to Romania.

:lol::nod:<_<:woop:

aaaw, he mixed the two together ! went to bucharest to see the game and brought the old hag for a trip.typically scottish :D ) why pay for the trip twice? tighter than a crabs arse...I say. :) )

;)

in my office there's no other colleagues with even a remote interest in footie. it sucks to be the only one at work excited about the game. these people just don't understand..

Here's Gannon and 'well fans on Romanian TV yesterday:

http://www.sport.ro/calificari/fanii-lui-m...l?autoplay=true

The newsreader would git it! ;)

in my office there's no other colleagues with even a remote interest in footie. it sucks to be the only one at work excited about the game. these people just don't understand..

Here's Gannon and 'well fans on Romanian TV yesterday:

http://www.sport.ro/calificari/fanii-lui-m...l?autoplay=true

I understand totally mate I am the only male in an office of 7 women so I know what its like to be deprived of footie conversation :D getting fed up hearing about all the bargains in the shops and what they are making for their mans tea ;)