Steaua Vs Motherwell

rab_mackinnon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are looking awful. Bad connection at first goal but the second was a sign of just how all over the place we are. Nice move from them but from a position of next to no danger they had scored without us at an point even being in 3/4 yards of a Steaua player to make a challenge. Not good enough, manager needs to get it sorted out before we end up looking as bad as Flamurtari are.

That lot may be good but we making them look better.

Anyone who thinks Coke Jennings and Humpty are better than Lasley O'brien are kidding themselves......they have been shocking never got near the ball and letting runners go all the time .........this is going to be a doing......big time reality check

These guys have only been here a few weeks and are way short of match fitness, Humphrey said as much in the papers today. We won't be playing this quality in the SPL so let's just see how the season pans out before rushing into things, eh no?

'Mon the 'Well.

Guys..i'm affraid that this new keeper has lost this game for you..why?..because..well game starts..alot of pressure (as expected) and he starts "shaving" balls left and right..giving no confidence to the field players..in all fairness he did saved that penalty but i think he doesnt have the trust of the rest of the team which equals 10 penaltyes for the other team. Also your manager surprised me..he already made like what?..2 substitutions?..in like min 30?..thats like confirming to the team: "oh shait were screwed"..is ok for him to think that but never show it.

The first thing that came into my mind when i knew Motherwell qualified was "oh shit..his is a scottish team..they wont have the skills but they sure do have the heart" and thats what is missing for your side atm...no confidence or will. I might be too harsh im not saying im right im just posting mi thoughts. Also the own goal by the captain didnt help the young lads in any way.

Come on boys and girls where is the hope? It was a bad half thats done now, JG will do his nut in the dressing room Craggs will put his boots on the right feet and we will get the away goal second half.

Bad half nuff said lets hope we pull it out the fire in the second.

In JG we trust C'Mon the Well :blush:

Let's keep a grip. We have definitely stepped up in class. Steaua are the strongest side we've faced since Dortmund and we've got debutants and youngsters on the park. If we can tighten up in defence and get some possession in midfield, all is not lost.

Anyone who thinks Coke Jennings and Humpty are better than Lasley O'brien are kidding themselves......they have been shocking never got near the ball and letting runners go all the time .........this is going to be a doing......big time reality check

My stream is jerky but I've not even seen Coke and Jennings. I wish I HADN'T seen Humphries but sadly that isn't the case.

Funnily enough I said earlier in the day over the Hammell debate how poor our midfield were in 'defensive' mode. Steaua are making that pretty clear.

Unless we can clamp down the midfield straight from the start they are going to put four past us and finish the tie stone dead.

Lasley and O'Brien would be getting their arses handed to them on a plate by this team as well, don't kid yourself. We're getting gubbed by a far superior team, lets not lose the plot quite yet eh?

We have too many big gaps between lines...humphrey has been rotten going forward but coming back he has been quite good, Jennings is too far off match pace...I like Coke, very physcial but to be fair he hasnt been seen in the attacking sense he is there for...Craigan has made some important tackles but looks a wee bit slow...Saunders is too lightweight....we need to start holding the ball just even knocking it into chanels give a chance to recover...its a good lesson.

Mon the Well!!

dazzabhoy:

any average spl team would be 3 - 0 up now but who needs enemies when you have pals like stephen craigan? is youre cousin one of the romany gypsy season ticket holders in the steaua end daza?

had to laugh at some tit chatting away at the side on justin.tv, obviously doesnt know much

My point exactly why are they playing in this game if they are not up too fitness.....getting runover in midfield and humpty's second touch is a thrown in........i am for giving time but hey come on lets be real..

Did you actually think we would beat this mob? Unfortunately due to losing most of our team during the close season JG has had to bring in players and play them even though they are not up to speed. The SPL is our bread and butter and when we got drawn against Steau, in all reality, we didn't stand much of a chance. I'm sure these guys will be fit enough for the start of the season on the 15th.

Don't think we are kidding ourselves. And, Steaua fans, you'll find we are quite decent folk if we get fairly and squarely beaten. Don't come on here with an arrogant, smug attitude - and you'll get good, friendly and honest discussion.

In saying that, still hope we can turn this around!