Home Leg Ticket Information

Guest 'Flow

Guest 'Flow

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/index.php?op...&Itemid=136

The club can now confirm ticket information for the Europa League third qualifying round second leg against Steaua Bucharest.

The Excelsior Stadium in Airdrie will again be the venue with prices set at £15 for adults, £10 for juveniles and concessions* and £30 for a Family tickets (which is one adult and two juveniles).

Match tickets will go on full general sale to everyone this Tuesday (28th July 2009) from the Fir Park Ticket Office and in line with UEFA guidelines, fans will be required to supply name and address details for each ticket holder.

Please also note that there will be no purchasing restrictions on home tickets at any time**.

Due to playing away from Fir Park, no tickets will be available online.

* Concessions are listed as Over 60's and Full Time Students with a valid matriculation. Juveniles are listed as Under 16's.

**Phone bookings will be accepted up until 12 noon on Monday 3rd August.

Ticket Office Opening Hours:

Tuesday 28th July: 9.30am – 4.30pm

Wednesday 29th July: 9.30am – 4.30pm

Thursday 30th July: 9.30am – 4.30pm

Friday 31st July: 9.30am – 3.30pm

Saturday 1st August: 10am – 1pm

Monday 3rd August: 9.30am – 4.30pm

Tuesday 4th August: 9.30am – 4.30pm

Wednesday 5th August: 9.30am – 4.30pm

Thursday 6th August: 9.30am – 4.30pm (at Fir Park)

Thursday 6th August: 4.30pm – 7pm (at Excelsior Stadium)

P.S Sorry about the site crashing - traffic has been incredible! Must be big in Romania :doh:

To be honest, I'm pretty indifferent to the Fir Park situation.

We won't sell out, and Fir Park is hardly a red hot cauldron of atmosphere. The only reasons for moving the game back to Motherwell would be purely sentimental.

The only problem I have with moving grounds is that people end up sitting all over the place. At Fir Park, you know where the atmosphere is going to come from and like minded fans can gather together to get the chanting going. In Airdrie, you can end up surrounded by folk who want to sit in silence. However, at times last night there was a decent atmosphere all around the ground, so it can be achieved.

The only downside to playing in Airdrie is having to get there!

To be honest, I'm pretty indifferent to the Fir Park situation.

We won't sell out, and Fir Park is hardly a red hot cauldron of atmosphere. The only reasons for moving the game back to Motherwell would be purely sentimental.

The only problem I have with moving grounds is that people end up sitting all over the place. At Fir Park, you know where the atmosphere is going to come from and like minded fans can gather together to get the chanting going. In Airdrie, you can end up surrounded by folk who want to sit in silence. However, at times last night there was a decent atmosphere all around the ground, so it can be achieved.

The only downside to playing in Airdrie is having to get there!

I left a pals house in newmains at 6.30 and at 7.20 was in chaplehall. I left the car in the industrial estate and ran. Got to the game at 7.40 piss poor control of traffic or poor preparation on my part, but surely 1.25 hrs is enough to get to a game ffs i can get to Hampden in that time.

Loads of folk came in late KO should have been delayed.

I left a pals house in newmains at 6.30 and at 7.20 was in chaplehall. I left the car in the industrial estate and ran. Got to the game at 7.40 piss poor control of traffic or poor preparation on my part, but surely 1.25 hrs is enough to get to a game ffs i can get to Hampden in that time.

You should have parked at the ground. I got there about ten past seven and there were plenty of spaces there and accross the road at the school.

You should have parked at the ground. I got there about ten past seven and there were plenty of spaces there and accross the road at the school.

When i got to the ground there were pleanty spaces, maybe i just panicked as didnt want to miss the KO but the traffic was poorly managed and very very slow IMO.

We left Law last night about 7.05pm got stuck the minute we hit Newhouse roundabout, but we took a right just before the industrial estate in Airdrie, drove up a strange back road and parked in the housing estate next to the stadium, think we were bout 10mins late, but still caught the goals.

Ah that's were the buses went, i abandoned at the industrial estate and ran.

I left Newmains at 6.55 last night and was parked in a housing scheme across the road from the industrial estate and was in the ground 10 mins afore kick off and I never went off the main roads. Traffic was bad but I thought there wasn't much else the Police could do given everyone was coming via Chapelhall.

I don't understand why if the Wigan game was going to played at Fir Park on the 8th, the pitch won't be ready on the 6th?

Getting to Airdrie is a nightmare. I left Glasgow at 6:30pm lat night and missed the first goal.

I am led to believe it is not the pitch that is the problem for the 6th but major refurb! work being carried out on the floodlights that week!!

There is no point in risking problems with the pitch in December for the sake of one game. Can you imagine the outrage on here if something went wrong with the "Why did JB not listen to the experts?" and "More incompetence from the club!!" etc.

The club screwed up last year with the pitch, so the more good advice they heed this season, the better.

Much as I'd prefer the game at Fir Park if it's at Airdrie so be it. I notice no Kick Off time on the main site, holding out for a TV deal maybe????

My only complaint about there is getting out the car park at the end, I left the house (Motherwell) at half six and got to the ground at seven, it took me longer than that to move a car length after the game. :rolleyes: