Thanks For Your Hospitality

altivlora

Flamurtari fan in peace here.Just wanted to say thank you for your hospitality while we Flamurtari fans were at airdrie stadium.Special thanks to those who sitting close to us and exchanged club memorabilia with us.

I wish you best of luck for next round.

thanks

altin

Now there's a gentleman. It isn't easy to be so gracious after a heavy defeat, but it's good to know you had a good experience off the pitch at least. You travelled a long way for the game and it's a shame your team let you down badly on the night, but I'm sure the 'Well fans will appreciate your taking the time the compliment them. <_<

had a phone call from albanain this morning wanting a report on the game last night :blush:

He's not joking !

Well done to the Albanian guy for posting this. For me, that's what European football's all about. Go somewhere new and hopefully make some pals and have a good time ! Win lose or draw. (Always better if you win of course)

Just wanted to say thank you for your hospitality while we Flamurtari fans were at airdrie stadium.Special thanks to those who sitting close to us and exchanged club memorabilia with us.

thanks

No bother mate. Good luck with your new season. ;)

Glad you at least brought a fair few fans with you, a load more than we managed to your home game!!

Thanks for your great comments, totally appreciated.

All the best in your league this year!

Glad you at least brought a fair few fans with you, a load more than we managed to your home game!!

Thanks for your great comments, totally appreciated.

All the best in your league this year!

29 out the 30 were living and working in Coatbridge ;):wallbash::wallbash:;)

No offence meant hopefully none taken :lol:

There were 20 that flew direct from albania and about 30 from different parts of UK, i live in essex south england so didnt have that far to travel.

I agree with big tache, football is about seeing new places and meeting the locals.Shame your club published wrong advice about albania as your fans found out they had a great time.

Good luck in your league aswell :D

Flamurtari fan in peace here.Just wanted to say thank you for your hospitality while we Flamurtari fans were at airdrie stadium.Special thanks to those who sitting close to us and exchanged club memorabilia with us.

thanks

altin

Thank you too, my son exchanged his beloved Motherwell scarf that he's had for years for a Flamurtari scarf which was of great quality, he already has it up on his wall. I wish your team all the best in the future.

Personally, I didn't watch the game or the updates online. Work wouldn't allow me to do that.

But once i figured out the score the next morning, all there was left to do was congratulate you guys and your team.

Feel sorry for all the fans that made the trip. I believe they're very dissapointed and probably humiliated.

But to be reasonable there's no way anyone who's team gets a thrashing like that could not congratulate the opposition.

There's nothing left to argue about anymore! There's no more if's or but's, could've or would've.

I'm pretty sure none of you would've bet on a score like that. I know i wouldn't. Since now i have to follow Motherwell in the next round i better not be dissapointed again, which i hardly doubt it would happen with the kind of fast football you guys could play.

Your team might be young, but who knows they'll most likely go on past the group games and maybe.... let's not jinx it. At least i don't want to be the one.

I'll be checking back in on game day. Hats off to you gents.

Personally, I didn't watch the game or the updates online. Work wouldn't allow me to do that.

But once i figured out the score the next morning, all there was left to do was congratulate you guys and your team.

Feel sorry for all the fans that made the trip. I believe they're very dissapointed and probably humiliated.

But to be reasonable there's no way anyone who's team gets a thrashing like that could not congratulate the opposition.

There's nothing left to argue about anymore! There's no more if's or but's, could've or would've.

I'm pretty sure none of you would've bet on a score like that. I know i wouldn't. Since now i have to follow Motherwell in the next round i better not be dissapointed again, which i hardly doubt it would happen with the kind of fast football you guys could play.

Your team might be young, but who knows they'll most likely go on past the group games and maybe.... let's not jinx it. At least i don't want to be the one.

I'll be checking back in on game day. Hats off to you gents.

For anyone who follows their club the way those guys did, the last thing they should ever feel is humiliated. No matter what the score. Let's face it, we could quite easily be on the receiving end against our next opponents but no matter what, we will still be proud to be a 'well fan. Some fans follow their club for a lifetime and never get the opportunity to see them play in Europe. I for one am very grateful :nod:

GOOD LUCK to Flamurtari and their fans for the future ! Would love to get another opportunity to visit your home and from the stories i've heard i think there would be a lot more than 10 ;) make the journey next time. :P

All,

May I add my thanks to the Flamurtari fans; both those who travelled to Airdrie and all those who we met in Vlore. I also took in the SK Tirana vs Stabaek match the night before the first leg and wearing a white Motherwell away top, the guy next to me wished my team luck for the Thursday and he was also very knowledgable about our club. :D

Yes, this is what football should be about. Not winding fans from other teams up; though the behaviour of the OF and the Scottish media does tempt me at times..... ;)

Decorator was spot on: the 10 in Vlore had a blast. I truly hope the 50 or so Flamurtari fans still enjoyed themselves despite the scoreline at Airdrie.

Big Tache's comments also sensible and relevant.

I also wish Flamurtari all the best. :huh:

SD 

Guys, firstly I would like to thank the Albanian fans for being incredibly friendly throught both legs even though I was only at the so called "Home" leg.

I swapped a scarf with a Flamurtari fan and I will say that their scarves are absolutely beautiful. Lovely silk? material compared to our woolen ones, not that you would need woolen scarves in Albania.

I would like to wish Flamurtari all the best in the Albanian league, and whatever other competitions that they take part in.

I would also like to say that I was shocked that the Flamurtari fans clapped us 'Well fans out of New Broomfield and I feel it was a very humble thing to do on their behalf.

So to sum up,

Thanks and all the best in Albania.

:huh:

Now there's a gentleman. It isn't easy to be so gracious after a heavy defeat, but it's good to know you had a good experience off the pitch at least. You travelled a long way for the game and it's a shame your team let you down badly on the night, but I'm sure the 'Well fans will appreciate your taking the time the compliment them. :nod:

Very 'Well said that man ............. I witnessed an 8-0 thumping at Pittodrie, and I certainly wasn't in any mood to offer any congrats to the Sheepeez thereafter, even those Dandies at work I got on with knew not to say too much the next day :lol: