Chick Young's Sourpussed Face

big tache

Anybody else have the privelidge of seein' the wee bawsacs face when we were on opur goalscoring spree last night ?

Honestly, supposin' we do nothing else in this tournament last night was priceless watching him when we scored ! Even Gordon Smith was applauding (co efficient obviously) but even he agreed he was a miserable wee sod !

So if you don't like it

"Get tae fukc aff ooor bandwagon ya wee fud "

"Get tae fukc aff ooor bandwagon ya wee fud "

:D I believe a similar statement was issued to the little fud when he tried to board one of the fans buses bound for Katowice on departure from Fir Park.

I am convinced the abuse he got that morning was the catalyst for his hatred of all things 'Well

GIRFUY chico

Maybe he'll be on the club charter. :D

Remember he was at Finland. Still got the pics to prove it :blush::lol:

Didn't see him last night though.

Indeed. Remember the Madonna Club, Mr Young????

:nod: I believe a similar statement was issued to the little fud when he tried to board one of the fans buses bound for Katowice on departure from Fir Park.

I am convinced the abuse he got that morning was the catalyst for his hatred of all things 'Well

GIRFUY chico

was he there ? wish I'd noticed the wee sheet ............ if there's one pantzer tank I hate it's that wee cretin :lol: