Anyone Flying Liverpool To Bucharest

B.K.

I am working 5 mins drive from John Lennon Airport next week and will be driving down on Monday morning from Motherwell (Airbles area).

I noticed on the travel thread that this is a route being used by some to travel to Bucharest.

If anyone from this area wants a lift down then I am more than happy to dump you at the airport, I will be leaving about 6;30am.

I can take 4 people and I will not be looking for any payment, just glad to be able to help out.

PS, Ma Car, Ma Rules !!

I am working 5 mins drive from John Lennon Airport next week and will be driving down on Monday morning from Motherwell (Airbles area).

I noticed on the travel thread that this is a route being used by some to travel to Bucharest.

If anyone from this area wants a lift down then I am more than happy to dump you at the airport, I will be leaving about 6;30am.

I can take 4 people and I will not be looking for any payment, just glad to be able to help out.

PS, Ma Car, Ma Rules !!

Cheers bud that is appreciated. I'm flying form there but can only get Wed-Fri off so no can do for me. It is really kind of you though, a fantastic gesture. I would have paid you fuel costs though.