Picture Of The 'well Support On Saturday?

Rocky'

The stand holds approx 1900 - We had about 1600 there I'd say which is a really fantastic haul and one the manager has said publicly really spurred him and the lads on!

'Mon the 'Well

'Flow

Think there was - I was in the Press Box in the Main Stand and both sides of the away end were a wee bit sparce and there were small pockets with free seats.

Still, a magnificent support no doubt. Must've been some buzz for the young lads to score in-front of that size of away support. Could tell what it meant to them by their celebrations!

Think there was - I was in the Press Box in the Main Stand and both sides of the away end were a wee bit sparce and there were small pockets with free seats.

Still, a magnificent support no doubt. Must've been some buzz for the young lads to score in-front of that size of away support. Could tell what it meant to them by their celebrations!

I was at the end nearest the main stand in the first half and it was almost full. Agree there was a bit more space at the other end though. I'd put our support nearer the 1800 mark.

Shame we'll not take those numbers up to Aberdeen. ;)

I was out of the country at the weekend there so obviously cant comment too much on it myself but it appears as if there is a real sense of community building up between the players and the fans?

All the fans seem to be getting 100% behind the youngsters and they, in return, seem to be praising the fans whenever they get the chance.

I may be completely wrong here but thats my thoughts? Anyone care to agree or disagree?

I was out of the country at the weekend there so obviously cant comment too much on it myself but it appears as if there is a real sense of community building up between the players and the fans?

All the fans seem to be getting 100% behind the youngsters and they, in return, seem to be praising the fans whenever they get the chance.

I may be completely wrong here but thats my thoughts? Anyone care to agree or disagree?

I'll agree with you. A positive support can make a difference. Let's hope it continues....

+1 although John Davies tried his hardest to get me to boo him :D

I never understood those fans who booed players onto the park until we signed John Hendry.

I have never booed the club at any match and never will, the way i see it I'm there as a supporter booing isn't in that job description.