The MFC Youth 2009'10 Thread

delboy

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I glad to see the under 19's kick off soon,

under 19's kick off

I'm just wondering where the Motherwell home game will be played and do we have any under 19's left to make up a team?

According to the SPL 'Fishal site we'll be playing our home games at either Hannah Park, Shotts or Creamery Park, Bathgate

My workmate's son plays for the under-19s. His son has said that the training is a lot more intense that last year.Gannon has brought a specific fitness coach with him from Stockport and he is working with all the teams in training.

He also said that Gannon and Ward have been at under-19s training more times this season already than McGhee/Leitch did in the whole of last season

My workmate's son plays for the under-19s. His son has said that the training is a lot more intense that last year.Gannon has brought a specific fitness coach with him from Stockport and he is working with all the teams in training.

He also said that Gannon and Ward have been at under-19s training more times this season already than McGhee/Leitch did in the whole of last season

Can only be good :thumbup:

fitness coach is stevie hammells twin :P

Fucking superb!

Well done lads and good to know Gannon and Ward have taken an interest the future looks bright.

I was talking to one of the boys last week and he told me a lot more work with the ball and everything being played on the deck.

'Mon the Well

Gary Smith netting 2 as well, sure thats the boy we signed from Queens Park, great start from the guys, even more impressive considering Patrick McPake,Seb Kosirowski,Bob McHugh, Paul Slane + Steven Saunders from the 1st team are still eligible and didnt play any part today!

Pollock,Smith,Lawless + Meechan could soon be following the other boys into 1st team contention, some cracking prospects coming through just now, makes it even more exciting that we finally have a manager who is taking a big interest and is gonna help their development even more!

Brilliant thats kinda the whole point of having a youth system and probably why the young guys are getting their chance in the first team.