Home Crowd

Welldaft Mk1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was expecting a bit of a bigger crowd today, especially with a good number of Killie fans making the journey, but the folk who were at the game created a good atmosphere.

I think today highlighted what negative affect the Fir Park stewards have had on the atmosphere in recent years, though.

Good atmosphere today and decent turnout from Killie.

Piss poor attendance though.

Prices are too high and more importantly decades and decades later we still cant embarass these fuds who leave our local towns on a saturday to see the OF based on their religion. When we try like bastards year in year out to put a team out on the park that challenges them. And the shits just look down their noses at us.

Hate to burst the popular myth but there really aren't that many who leave our town to go to OF games anymore. Certainly not like years ago when there were buses full of 'em. Sad thing is their support remains strong but the fuckers never go to games, they just parade about town as if they are something, the fuckin' toerags.

Hate to burst the popular myth but there really aren't that many who leave our town to go to OF games anymore. Certainly not like years ago when there were buses full of 'em. Sad thing is their support remains strong but the fuckers never go to games, they just parade about town as if they are something, the fuckin' toerags.

Just as I was heading down from Shotts the tic bus passed packed to the gunnels

From Motherwell itself I said, can't speak for the towns and villages round about but from here there is one bus for Rattlers and half a bus for the Vile h*n, that's something of a result compared to years gone by.

What the hell is that meant to mean?

Though have to say I agree with you. Most of my mates are old firm "supporters" but maybe get to one game a season if they are lucky.

I was just looking for a bit of help.

im a youngish well fan and my old man dosent like football much at all so i was wondering were would be a gd place 2 sit so me old man wouldnt hav a full face of abusive fans no offence to any well fans i love the atmosphere but me old man dosent i seem to sadly mainly hav to sneak out and get the train to Motherwell

Comments appreciated and comon the well and the east stand!!

What the hell is that meant to mean?

Though have to say I agree with you. Most of my mates are old firm "supporters" but maybe get to one game a season if they are lucky.

It's a derogatory term for Shellic fans what d'you think it means? we not allowed to call them names now?

I was just looking for a bit of help.

im a youngish well fan and my old man dosent like football much at all so i was wondering were would be a gd place 2 sit so me old man wouldnt hav a full face of abusive fans no offence to any well fans i love the atmosphere but me old man dosent i seem to sadly mainly hav to sneak out and get the train to Motherwell

Comments appreciated and comon the well and the east stand!!

The main stand is not as bad as the east stand but if you want to sit in the east stand up at the end next to the Cooper Stand is the best place.

Course we are. They are both a shower of shite!

Just don't like that particular one, plenty of "rattlers" as you put it, in our support.

Well ,that go me thinking !Could we post all the derogatory names for the Old Filth ?New thread? I'll start with Tattie munchers ,the unwashed .

Well ,that go me thinking !Could we post all the derogatory names for the Old Filth ?New thread? I'll start with Tattie munchers ,the unwashed .
Who cares? They are better ignored. What's the point of dragging ourselves down to their level?

I'm slightly worried that well are losing support these are the worrying statistics

McDirmond Park 5,230

Celtic Park 58,500

Ibrox 50,239

Tannadice 8,253

Pittodrie 16,805

Falkirk Stadium 6035

Fir Park 5095

Rugby Park 5,307

Easter Road 12,313

New Douglas Park 3347

Tynecastle will see tomorow

St Mirren Park 4775

Based on the past first home fixture well are only

11th cause hearts will presumably get a large attendance

Comon lads lets get through the turnstiles

Does anyone know what the song was that was gettin sung in the East Stand near the end? went on for a good 5 minutes...I interpreted it to be "FUCK YER AYRSHIRE...WELL ARMY" x 120 but I could be wrong :) ....

"Oh the Motherwell are good, but the Killie are SHITE"?

The atmosphere was good today gotta say and if the stewards have the same attitude to the fans as they did today- not once asked to sit down etc then it will long continue.