Celtic Park 58,500 - No shock

Ibrox 50,239 - No Shock

Tannadice 8,253 - Always been bigger - but lower than should be

Pittodrie 16,805 - Always been bigger

Easter Road 12,313 - Always been bigger

Tynecastle will see tomorow - Always been bigger

Provisional Clubs

Falkirk Stadium 6035 - played Rangers

McDirmond Park 5,230 - First game for years in the top league + good away support

Rugby Park 5,307 - Always a contest between us and them for the best of rest

Fir Park 5095 - No bad, No great

St Mirren Park 4775 - lower as expected

New Douglas Park 3347 - lower as expected

I will expect us, along with Kilmarnock to battle it out as best of the Non City Clubs when it comes to averages

It has always been a let down the home support. In terms of numbers that is. That is the way it is and I am afraid that is the way it is always likely to be.

Assuming Killie had circa 6-700 fans today that meant we had 4300 approx in what was our first game back at Fir park 4 ages. Under new management and a decent young team playing fairly exciting football.

What is frustrating is THE POTENTIAL. 11,000+ for the Nancy game. 6000+ for important home games and cup ties etc.

But then it has been that way for the 30+ years I have supported the Well and bar a couple of seasons it is likely to stay that way :rolleyes:

Well done to the young lads at the end of the east stand they kept the atmosphere going all game and nothing to annoy, although strathclydes finest excelled again today picking on wee boys, pussies that they are

See to be fair i think the wee guy was having a cargo. Fair do's to the crowdsurfer :rolleyes: Good to see him hiding under a seat when the new prick steward waded in.

It's a derrogatory term for Shellick fans mate.

I think what Claret&Amber was getting at was 'rattlers' is a derogatory term from some about Catholics rather than just Sellic fans and there are plenty of Catholics in the Well support. The Motherwell support is broad church and we should perhaps be careful who we are trying to offend.

Does anyone know what the song was that was gettin sung in the East Stand near the end? went on for a good 5 minutes...I interpreted it to be "FUCK YER AYRSHIRE...WELL ARMY" x 120 but I could be wrong :lol: ....

"Oh the Killie are shite Oh the Motherwell are good Oh the Killie are shite oh the Motherwell are good" :lol:

The youngs boys do get abit of bad press amongst Well fans but they were great today plus for once the stewards just left them to themselves and they never stopped making noise. Brilliant :cheers:

I think what Claret&Amber was getting at was 'rattlers' is a derogatory term from some about Catholics rather than just Sellic fans and there are plenty of Catholics in the Well support. The Motherwell support is broad church and we should perhaps be careful who we are trying to offend.

Well said that man. It's pretty ignorant to say the term applies to supporters of Celtic and not the religion as a whole

No offence big yin, I'm not out to disagree with you but I thought Killie brought more than they ever usually do. 2/3 of the bottom tier I thought was reasonably good. Considering they usually get papped in the Main their that bad at times.

Killie used to fill the whole South Stand, so aye, a poor show from a once well supported team.

Not since I've ever went, but going with very recent times - it was a good turn out. Then again, I would have expected better after there convincing win against Accies.

Plus considering ALL attendances have went down and down over x amount of years, I don't think you can call it poor.

Killie used to fill the whole South Stand, so aye, a poor show from a once well supported team.

agree in general but is it not the case that as well as a general drop in attendances that Killie were one of the teams that MFC shat on regarding the progressive :lol: pricing that seen Rangers fans get in cut price only for them a few weeks later to get screwed over after media coverage showing they would also get in a reduced prices.

Probably the most I remember Killie bringing for normal league business would have been their first season back under Tommy Burns when they must have had probably something between 2500-3000.

But then in those days we also used to take that amount down there. We had crowds of 8500 at Fir Park and over 10,000 for the New Years Day game down there.

We used to take similar to Parkhead and Ibrox to name but a couple of examples ourselves.

Pricing especially but also the repetitive nature of SPL fixtures and the sheer hassle you get from stewards if you even fart at the wrong moment all takes its toll.

Well said that man. It's pretty ignorant to say the term applies to supporters of Celtic and not the religion as a whole

Well that's just the way it was intended, ignorant or not. Sorted by PM, original poster knows how I use the term, I know how he interpreted it and that wasn't my intention so there's no issue.

For your information it is a term i use and have done for years aimed at Shellic fans and will continue to use it, suppose calling a Republican sympathiser a f****n is out of the question then? :lol:

Well that's just the way it was intended, ignorant or not. Sorted by PM, original poster knows how I use the term, I know how he interpreted it and that wasn't my intention so there's no issue.

For your information it is a term i use and have done for years aimed at Shellic fans and will continue to use it, suppose calling a Republican sympathiser a f****n is out of the question then? :lol:

Everything is out the question these days but if we can't have a pop at rattlers and h**s then there is something wrong